• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Seeking for Tutoring Centres. (1 Viewer)

acemusic415

HSC
I'm trying the Alpha Omega Branch at Bankstown next week for a trial lesson for Advanced English Year 11 and Year 11 Physics some time soon

EDIT: I'd love to go PEAK but distance is kinda yeah... prefer closer places nowadays...
My friends work at Peak right now and I hear quite a lot of good things about their teaching except the overloading of students in one class. But, apparently they're trying to cut down on that though.

Coookies

HSC
I would recommend DUX college - Parramatta or CBD!
Their materials are excellent, SUPERB!
Their teaching style is unique, and incorporates more practicals for science than other coaching colleges!
Since I have joined Dux, my marks have shifted from the band 5 range to High band 6's for Bio and Chem:)
I agree.. I went from band 2 in chem to band 5/6 :D

delian

HSC
N/A
My friends work at Peak right now and I hear quite a lot of good things about their teaching except the overloading of students in one class. But, apparently they're trying to cut down on that though.
Overloading is definitely not good for the student. I would recommend one-to-one instead.

chrstne

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have a number for NGO and sons???

Thanks.

such_such

HSC
Unless you're teachers are bad, you don't have to go tutoring... are your teachers that bad? I would buy textbooks and self-study if I hadn't started PEAK.

shi0822

HSC
N/A
Which is more better as a English Teacher for tutoring?
At PEAK, Ms Diab or Mr Tishler?

Please reply as soon as possible because I don't really have any time left choosing a great tutor!

Please again and thank you very much :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Which is more better as a English Teacher for tutoring?
At PEAK, Ms Diab or Mr Tishler?

Please reply as soon as possible because I don't really have any time left choosing a great tutor!

Please again and thank you very much :)
Both of them don't teach at PEAK?
Diab teaches at Ngo & Sons
Tishler teaches somewhere else I'd think...

delian

HSC
N/A
Unless you're teachers are bad, you don't have to go tutoring... are your teachers that bad? I would buy textbooks and self-study if I hadn't started PEAK.
teachers don't have to be BAD for you to go tutoring. some students want to learn ahead, or receive extra feedback,etc. Also, some teachers may be too busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)