seinfeld on oprah NOW (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
well its finsihed now. It was abit short IMO but I loved it anyway. Im a big fan. At least Michael Richards was abit funnier and more lively this time around...compared to his visit to Oz last year.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I only caught the last thirty minutes of it because I had to work. Is it worth downloading:)?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Merethrond said:
I only caught the last thirty minutes of it because I had to work. Is it worth downloading:)?
omg that's illegal!!!!! :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Merethrond: not really worth downloading IMO. I taped it and I might watch it again once but it wasnt THAT good...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
BreaKing said:
omg that's illegal!!!!! :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:
Don't tell me I have to have this argument again:rolleyes:.

Sarah168 said:
Merethrond: not really worth downloading IMO. I taped it and I might watch it again once but it wasnt THAT good...
Yeah, OK then. I might download it one day when I have usage to use up:p.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it wasnt that exciting...and all the 30-something women squealing and clapping all the time got on my nerves...i guess thats the problem with it being an oprah show i guess

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
if you got rid of oprah and the idiotic audience, it would have been worth watching.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ezzy85 said:
if you got rid of oprah and the idiotic audience, it would have been worth watching.
GGRRRRR! I hate that bitch to the fact that women idolise her for bein such a role model all because she was a fat bitch who lost weight prob thru liposuction and by the look on their faces it looks overjoyed and inspired. ITS ALL SICKENING!!!!

v sia

HSC
Hearing all this trash talk about Opera who i may not be a big fan off , give her a break and all this shit about the audience being idiotic , im guessing you guys are just jealous they got to see the seinfield 4.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I dont have a problem with Oprah...just her audience

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
she turns her audience into morons. i dont think people are capable of acting like that unless told to do so .

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
this thread title is highly misleading

= Jennifer =

HSC
what got me pissed off were those stupid women who kept screaming get a life, they are normal people

it was alright, did anyone notice the body language how Jason Alexander (George) was a bit distant from the other members of the cast??

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
thats wat i mean and on her normal shows they have this "remembering ur spirit" bullshit which annoys the hell out of me coz they do shit like pretend to be supermodels walkin up and down a catwalk to think they r perfect. Ur not!!! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
what got me pissed off were those stupid women who kept screaming get a life, they are normal people

it was alright, did anyone notice the body language how Jason Alexander (George) was a bit distant from the other members of the cast??
it was same with everyone it felt like they hate each other..or Julia hates Jason...man i wish they would come...back;'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)