Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (2 Viewers)

vazzai8

HSC
anyone know which high schools released offers for Year 11 2022 entry so far?

Grey Pigeon

HSC
yeah mainly during oct and nov, fort st offers r actually meant to come out during nov(what someone told me) but most schools hand them out way earlier, which is like during august and sept.
can definitely confirm that

wzsmartypants

HSC
yeah mainly during oct and nov, fort st offers r actually meant to come out during nov(what someone told me) but most schools hand them out way earlier, which is like during august and sept.
my friend got reserve last year for fort st and got in February term 1 lol

wzsmartypants

HSC
some schools may be fast due to having many/none available positions. for example hurlstone has 0 vacancies except for yr 11 entry

wzsmartypants

HSC
wait like he got the offer feb term1 or he entered the school in feb term1
got interviewed and enrolled. i think he got notified of getting on reserve list a few months before that, like around oct- dec

kkk579

hello
HSC
some schools may be fast due to having many/none available positions. for example hurlstone has 0 vacancies except for yr 11 entry
yeah because if schools don’t have vacancies theyll just make a very small shortlist of the ppl who stand out most and if someone leaves they take in the first person

wzsmartypants

HSC
yeah because if schools don’t have vacancies theyll just make a very small shortlist of the ppl who stand out most and if someone leaves they take in the first person
yeah i wonder if ruse makes up new spots for every year because heaps apply and i doubt anyone would leave ruse.

vazzai8

HSC
so there's still a fair amt of the top schools like ruse/baulko and both of the sydney boys that haven't released their offers yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)