Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (2 Viewers)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
idk just assuming lol bcuz i rarely ever see anyone leave hahs in yrs 7-10. but all the best anyways :)
I mean, I know some ppl who left hurlstone to go to baulko or girra and such but it rarely happens, most kids are happy with getting into hurlstone

vazzai8

HSC
do we know which selective schools have given out interviews for yr11 entry 2022?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
hey which schools did you apply for this year just askin btw
oh I applied to low tier partial selective, so no one really cares that much lol, but anyways I applied to moorebank hs, bonnyrigg hs and I forgot the other, basically I got an offer for bonnyrigg, not that anyone cares lol

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
hey which schools did you apply for this year just askin btw
Im applying for at least 1 or 2 fully selective but idk what to choose, like I want to try for HAHS, but its real competitive so idk I might try for sefton honestly bcuz it is one of the best partial selective, but it might be too far away from my house

Grey Pigeon

HSC
oh I applied to low tier partial selective, so no one really cares that much lol, but anyways I applied to moorebank hs, bonnyrigg hs and I forgot the other, basically I got an offer for bonnyrigg, not that anyone cares lol
anything from moorebank hs? bonnyrigg is better than moorebank tho lol

Grey Pigeon

HSC
im like 700 metres off the sefton high school local catchment and it kinda honestly is sad but hopefully i can make selective stream

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Um the guy who said 'try for baulko deleted his post- I was gonna reply to u but.. If I can't make it into HAHS, there's no way I'm making baulko, besides who would leave baulko at this time?

Grey Pigeon

HSC
Um the guy who said 'try for baulko deleted his post- I was gonna reply to u but.. If I can't make it into HAHS, there's no way I'm making baulko, besides who would leave baulko at this time?
realistically like making baulko is super difficult. if i got rejected from sefton no way im making that school.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
im like 700 metres off the sefton high school local catchment and it kinda honestly is sad but hopefully i can make selective stream
yk u can join sefton, (but in community stream) and then try out for the selective stream

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
realistically like making baulko is super difficult. if i got rejected from sefton no way im making that school.
yea, I'm tryna be realistic here but the thing is I haven't really sat the HAST exam, so I don't know what to expect in it

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
i emailed the school and they said no vacancies at the moment for community stream, so i'll try in the future
oh that's tough, bc I would say you would still get smarter in the community stream cuz the overall HSC ranking is really good and that's including the community stream so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)