Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Aaajshi

HSC
yeah heard from girra they gave me an interview but not a time yet??? for yer 11 2022. idk they just sent a link to a form and said they'll email the time so I'm just waiting. didn't get anything from penrith tho

wzsmartypants

HSC
my comp certificates this yr were all credits. for ICAS i got top 12% and 14% for science and maths. Needed 11% to get distinction :(

Grey Pigeon

HSC
update: i gave fort street a call the lady said they're going through them but didnt really answer my question about if they give out the year 11 interviews first.
i dont even know how sefton went through many applications in 2 weeks

kkk579

hello
HSC
update: i gave fort street a call the lady said they're going through them but didnt really answer my question about if they give out the year 11 interviews first.
it’s gonna take longer for them to go thru them considering all this lockdown stuff going on.

hypppper

HSC
the interview went great as I have had experience in the past with schools like fort street last year and as I thought they were actually more nicer to people who put penrith first and they only choose the top people for people who put penrith third like the other guy(sos your user name was too long) and when my dad asked are there any specific number on the people who get selected foe each preference he said like 5 for third preference and like 5 -7 people for 2nd preference and the rest for 1st preference.

Also i asked a question out are there still more interview offers coming out to my anxious friends who are waiting for theirs and the reply was yes they are still handing out offers and it will continue until 15th sept

Grey Pigeon

HSC
the interview went great as I have had experience in the past with schools like fort street last year and as I thought they were actually more nicer to people who put penrith first and they only choose the top people for people who put penrith third like the other guy(sos your user name was too long) and when my dad asked are there any specific number on the people who get selected foe each preference he said like 5 for third preference and like 5 -7 people for 2nd preference and the rest for 1st preference.

Also i asked a question out are there still more interview offers coming out to my anxious friends who are waiting for theirs and the reply was yes they are still handing out offers and it will continue until 15th sept
what kinda questions were asked?

wzsmartypants

HSC

u had interview with fort street last year?

wzsmartypants

HSC
i thought an interview means that u got in. seems like thats not the case for fort street

wzsmartypants

HSC
im surprised that the selection committee actually cares about ppl's preference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)