Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

joe mama

HSC
damn, that's dope, u didn't do HAST test cuz it was cancelled right?
nope no hast :p lucky me
I feel like they don't have resources there. I go the to second highest 5.3 class (dk why I got all A for my maths report), but they only have a few questions for each subtopic on teachable. Is it the same for you?
if you are not in year 10 or above, then you won't have access to the resource bank that must be why
because i have mounds of practise qns per ext and adv math topic

Scimat

HSC
nope no hast :p lucky me

if you are not in year 10 or above, then you won't have access to the resource bank that must be why
because i have mounds of practise qns per ext and adv math topic
well we are doing year 10 content by we're still in year 9 at school. Does that count lol?

Scimat

HSC
@Scimat, when you tried for girra, did you have to send your year 5 NAPLAN in your application?
Yeah I did. my highest band was like 5, and 7 for numeracy, so they look at improvement as well. So don't worry if its bad, if you didn't improve I guess don't send it.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Yeah I did. my highest band was like 5, and 7 for numeracy, so they look at improvement as well. So don't worry if its bad, if you didn't improve I guess don't send it.
ok I did average for yr 5 NAPLAN, but in yr 7 my naplan was cancelled, but my grades are A's on all core subjects(so far), should I still send it?

wzsmartypants

HSC
naplan results aren’t compulsory for most schools except the top ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)