selective entry y10 2022 (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
idk if i should try out for ruse???
im currently in yr 9 and thinking of applying to baulko, ruse or girra for yr 10 2022
im a straight A student, DUX of my grade two years in a row, im in the school volleyball team, debating club, art club, ambassador. i do extra curriculars, such as piano and clarinet. ALTHOUGH im not from a selective school.
i havent really done any extra out-of-school academic comps or anything like that.
any suggestions or advice for applying???

libestraumno3

HSC
ive heard that ruse is really hard to get into and idk much about argriculture,, kinda just throwing myself at this point.
alsooooo i would have to do a test ;-;
do i have a shot??

i might just go for baulko idk

gimme advice ty

dhruvilp888

HSC
Heyy
What school do you go to?
I am also planning on trying out for Baulko and Girra, u should try for penrith 2, they accept 30 new people for year 10

wzsmartypants

HSC
last year my tutor told me extracurriculars don't really weigh much when applying for selective
do well in test and get good reports

skzzks

HSC
last year my tutor told me extracurriculars don't really weigh much when applying for selective
do well in test and get good reports
if the school has a test that is weighted much more than extracurriculars but baulko for example doesn't have a test so they do consider them much more

skzzks

HSC
idk if i should try out for ruse???
im currently in yr 9 and thinking of applying to baulko, ruse or girra for yr 10 2022
im a straight A student, DUX of my grade two years in a row, im in the school volleyball team, debating club, art club, ambassador. i do extra curriculars, such as piano and clarinet. ALTHOUGH im not from a selective school.
i havent really done any extra out-of-school academic comps or anything like that.
any suggestions or advice for applying???
i suggest looking through the checklist ruse has on their website (I'm also applying lol) and finding as much of the achievements on it you have and there's no harm in trying for ruse, the worst that could happen is your parents waste $100 and you don't get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)