Selective School interviews: (2 Viewers)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I remember for year 11 entry into Penrith there were 77 people as the woman collected the booklets she was counting. And year 7 trying to get into year 8 was hectic
yr 8 entry would be toughhh tho like think about it who would leave schools in yr 8 at selective. Ik ppl move and stuff but going to a selective and then leaving after a yr seems unlikely.

kkk579

hello
HSC
yes, and we hope the people that got accepted get accepted into higher schools as well, so we get in, wish you guys the best of luck for the rest of the year and term 1 next year, hope everyone gets what they worked hard for. Its been a journey throughout this whole year especially after covid this year was fairly normal lol
yepppp good luck to everyone

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
yeah. But I talked to schools and they said they don't give 2 shits about students who put them 2nd or third preference. They focus on 1st preferences only. And if spots are available they move on

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
yeah. But I talked to schools and they said they don't give 2 shits about students who put them 2nd or third preference. They focus on 1st preferences only. And if spots are available they move on
wait WHAT, thats fucked surely it isn't true. I put hurlstone as first lol

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
yr 8 entry would be toughhh tho like think about it who would leave schools in yr 8 at selective. Ik ppl move and stuff but going to a selective and then leaving after a yr seems unlikely.
Its all the salty little year 6 kids that didn't get in with their ego thinking they'll get in. But they don't know its way more tough and the chances are like 1 in 50. I know this cause I was one of those kids once. lol

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
wait WHAT, thats fucked surely it isn't true. I put hurlstone as first lol
That's what Syd Tech indirectly said to my face. I said When I called them, "So I put Sydney tech 2nd preference could you be able to tell me when I will be notified of my outcome?", The lady said, "Um... You put us 2nd?", I replied "Yes,", Lady said "Well you put us second! We are only focusing on people that put us first at this point of time!"

kkk579

hello
HSC
That's what Syd Tech indirectly said to my face. I said When I called them, "So I put Sydney tech 2nd preference could you be able to tell me when I will be notified of my outcome?", The lady said, "Um... You put us 2nd?", I replied "Yes,", Lady said "Well you put us second! We are only focusing on people that put us first at this point of time!"
ohhhh lmaooo

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
bruh, if they are biased ima be salty

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
i put penrith as 3rd preference i think and got it pretty quick while i put girra as second

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
ohhhh lmaooo
yeah here is a little entertainment for all those anxious soles. But trust me, no matter the outcome, you'll feel way better
bruh, if they are biased ima be salty
I was going to eat that woman alive over the phone, but u know the polite way just incase they might be checking personality. Cause their goddamn motto is manners maketh a man

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Just saying, they still haven't given out rejections, I know for a fact rejections for Penrith come out in October, as I asked the ladies at the office

kkk579

hello
HSC
yeah here is a little entertainment for all those anxious soles. But trust me, no matter the outcome, you'll feel way better

I was going to eat that woman alive over the phone, but u know the polite way just incase they might be checking personality. Cause their goddamn motto is manners maketh a man
HAHAHAH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)