Selective School Students share your SC results: (1 Viewer)

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
English: 88
Maths: 97
Science: 91 (wanted better, must've stuffed up that biotech question)
Geo: 83 (teacher gave us nothing but crosswords and findawords all year)
History: 77 (and yet I still got a high distinction in some surprise competition thing)
Computing: 97
Not a selective school, just a local public school. thoughts?
Those are fantastic results!

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
English: 90
Maths: 99
Science: 89
Geo: 86
History: 98
Computing 93

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
English: 90
Maths: 99
Science: 89
Geo: 86
History: 98
Computing 93

Does reserve for Baulkham Hills High in Year 7 count? :L
And you didn't make it to any other selective school?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
English: 88
Maths: 97
Science: 91 (wanted better, must've stuffed up that biotech question)
Geo: 83 (teacher gave us nothing but crosswords and findawords all year)
History: 77 (and yet I still got a high distinction in some surprise competition thing)
Computing: 97
Not a selective school, just a local public school. thoughts?
Nice, you beat me in everything except Geography and History (which are not really important) and I'm attending a fully selective school next year! You beat me by 1 in both Science and Mathematics xD
FEEL PROUD MAN!

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
And you didn't make it to any other selective school?
The school I currently go to is 20 seconds walk away, no point in going to Girraween because its pretty far away from where I live, and quite frankly I like waking up at 8 o'clock.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The school I currently go to is 20 seconds walk away, no point in going to Girraween because its pretty far away from where I live, and quite frankly I like waking up at 8 o'clock.
I have to wake up around 7:00 am just to get to my current school xD Probably, 6:45 am next year (cause I'm going Syd Tech)!
So yeah... Personally, I would have chosen Girraween but it all depends on you...
But still, your results show how you are individually talented! Congrats! And hope you achieve beyond your ATAR AIM and your goal!

Lina3

HSC
The class of 2013 will certainly have some great marks and a lot of competition...judging by the SC results (considering many of us didn't study)...
I was like 12th on the reserve list for Caringbah High XD. That's the only school I tried out for because my mum made me. It was only about 3 years after I came to Australia so I was still ignorant of the fact that there many selectives to try out for and that you actually really need to study hard for that test! Oh well, comprehensive is not all that bad... it feels better to be among the top 'elite' students at my school than being mediocre at a selective...

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
The class of 2013 will certainly have some great marks and a lot of competition...judging by the SC results (considering many of us didn't study)...
I was like 12th on the reserve list for Caringbah High XD. That's the only school I tried out for because my mum made me. It was only about 3 years after I came to Australia so I was still ignorant of the fact that there many selectives to try out for and that you actually really need to study hard for that test! Oh well, comprehensive is not all that bad... it feels better to be among the top 'elite' students at my school than being mediocre at a selective...
I thought I'd be one of the top elite students but in my school there are people who actually made it to James Ruse and Baulko though didn't go because they only did the selective test for shits and giggles.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought I'd be one of the top elite students but in my school there are people who actually made it to James Ruse and Baulko though didn't go because they only did the selective test for shits and giggles.
>> Shits and giggles aye? Geez, what's wrong with people these days, might as well just not do the test so others have a chance...

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
>> Shits and giggles aye? Geez, what's wrong with people these days, might as well just not do the test so others have a chance...
Not really shits and giggles, but I guess just to test their capabilities, nothing more.

Lina3

HSC
No.Way O_O from memory the test wasn't THAT easy. If they had that kind of attitude for the selective schools test, I imagine they would be pissing themselves with the SC XD

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
Ok nice from now on. AWHMAHGAWSSSSHHHh YOUSE GUISE DID SO WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GL FOR THE HSC AND FUUTURE STUDIES!!! HOPE YOU GET INTO THE COURSE YOU WANT TO GET INTO!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!!!!11

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
Hmm seems that i'm negative 15 reputation. Do people like Study note leaks?

Lina3

HSC
How do you get repped? Do you have to act nice?
Basically if a user finds your post helpful and/or nice they can add to your reputation by clicking the little star on the lower left hand corner of said post.

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
K. YOU GUISE NEED HELP? YOU DONT REALLY NEED IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART BUT JUSTINCASE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)