Selective School (1 Viewer)

BryanX

HSC
Hey guys
I was just wondering when they send you further information when you have been accepted in a selective school.
Thanks

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Hey guys
I was just wondering when they send you further information when you have been accepted in a selective school.
Thanks
It probably depends on which school you're going to move to. But anyway, they'll probably send a letter when it's closer to your orientation day. :)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
which school did you apply for, most applications are given by students in term2 and results are usually handed back late term3 / early term4. but some schools dont send letters home if you dont make it.

BryanX

HSC
Uhh its Tech, i only received a letter which confirms i got accepted. But i didnt get any information about the school. Like further information :/. Do you know the date?

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Uhh its Tech, i only received a letter which confirms i got accepted. But i didnt get any information about the school. Like further information :/. Do you know the date?
There's no actual specific date in which selective schools send out additional information. It really depends on which school you're actually going to go to. If you're going to Tech, then I have no idea when they'll contact you again, but the schools would generally send out a letter closer to the orientation day, I presume. However, if you're really curious, I suggest that you just ring up Tech and ask.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)