Selective Yr10 entry (1 Viewer)

wzsmartypants

HSC
Does anyone know how many people tryout and get in for selective schools y10 entry? Especially Hurlstone.

shashysha

HSC
more than youd expect at least in my cohort. plus 2021 and beyond cohorts went up to 180 from 150 so could be even more vacancies. just try out see where it goes

wzsmartypants

HSC
Thanks. Never done agriculture before, tips for the test, or anything that could help? I reckon the school wouldn't need a lot of extracurriculars (I have none), as long as do well in test and reports? NAPLAN I didn't do would it be bad

hstb_

HSC
Thanks. Never done agriculture before, tips for the test, or anything that could help? I reckon the school wouldn't need a lot of extracurriculars (I have none), as long as do well in test and reports? NAPLAN I didn't do would it be bad
I cant be sure as i never applied for hurlstone, but extracurriculars are definitely an important factor that differentiates you from other applicants and it shows your commitment in a variety of areas and not just academics. But yeah i suppose the test will be the most important factor for hurlstone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)