self studying for yr 11 (1 Viewer)

jajabi

HSC
guys help how do I self study a subject for next year i am in year 10 and i want to prepare for yr 11
If I use the syllabus where do I get the information and resources to study points??????????????? I find that youtube and google is often not enough :(

massive help please

cossine

HSC
guys help how do I self study a subject for next year i am in year 10 and i want to prepare for yr 11
If I use the syllabus where do I get the information and resources to study points??????????????? I find that youtube and google is often not enough :(

massive help please
Find the syllabus on the official website. Based on the syllabus prepare essay responses and short answer questions. If necessary determine what examples/statistics are you going to use for the essay.

The issue is it may not be clear what resources are suitable and what text/modules you are going to study. This will make studying difficult hence it will be best to just focus on math and maybe get tutoring for some other subjects.

As an alternative maybe now is good time to get out of your comfort zone. Take some online courses such as Udemy, Coursera, (e.g. programming) or whatever interest you.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
textbooks and hsc focused YouTube channels are good eg eddie woo, mcgrathematics, science ready
McGrathematics is peak

massive help please
Dunno about science or English or anything other than math

For maths, ig watch tutorials from mcgrathematics, Eddie woo, Khan Academy, organic Chemistry tutor etc. then spam some textbook questions then spam some hsc questions

nsw..wollongong

HSC
McGrathematics is peak

Dunno about science or English or anything other than math

For maths, ig watch tutorials from mcgrathematics, Eddie woo, Khan Academy, organic Chemistry tutor etc. then spam some textbook questions then spam some hsc questions
someone also made a website thing that solves any math problem and explains it in detail, idk what its called but they put it on bos

WeiWeiMan

HSC
someone also made a website thing that solves any math problem and explains it in detail, idk what its called but they put it on bos
Algebro is cool and all but it’s expensive af for the owner I think (I don't rly waste their money) and I think it's kinda limited (like 3 prompts free idk).
Also there's worked solutions for Fitzpatrick, Cambridge, MIF, carrotsticks and most past papers

jajabi

HSC
tysm guys im mainly trying to study ahead for physics and math ext 1

stevie444

HSC
tysm guys im mainly trying to study ahead for physics and math ext 1
just make sure after doing this you routinely revise what you learnt (maybe a couple of hours once a week), otherwise YOU WILL FORGET and just have to relearn it after and this will be a waste of time

C_master

HSC
just make sure after doing this you routinely revise what you learnt (maybe a couple of hours once a week), otherwise YOU WILL FORGET and just have to relearn it after and this will be a waste of time
Thats the annoying thing

C_master

HSC
Wait just curious but once your done with prelims for Yr 11, do you still need to revisit Mod 1-4 for Physics (for example) regularly or does it really not matter after??

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Wait just curious but once your done with prelims for Yr 11, do you still need to revisit Mod 1-4 for Physics (for example) regularly or does it really not matter after??
Mostly no, but fundamental calculations like forces should be inherently known. I think most schools quickly run through the basics at the start of yr12 modules anyway so should be fine if you paid attention in yr 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)