[SELLING] Biology HSC Flashcards (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
Here is the link to buy them ($13)

These are to be used with the flash card program 'Anki' (the description in the link above explains it).

Use these to memorise the content.

I think they're pretty good and worth the money. Way too many hours were spent making them, so don't waste your time and just use mine. I believe its a very effective way of studying (honestly the only way to properly memorise things), and the earlier you complete the decks, the better off you'll be in your HSC.

I got a band 6 using these.

Any questions, PM me or post here. And good luck!

Here's the description from the link:

HSC Biology Flashcards [Band 6] [Anki]

• Smart flash cards to be used with the free Anki program.
  • Get Anki here: http://ankisrs.net/ and import the cards using the file you get when purchasing my cards.
  • Anki is a 'smart' flashcard program, and will make you review your cards at the correct time. All you need to do is review the cards it tells you to. Anki is used by medical students, to memorise lots of content.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 341 total cards.
  • Includes all 3 main topics and 'Communication' option topic.
  • These cards helped me get a B6.
  • Use them as early as possible to get all the content inside your head, then read over some detailed notes to ensure you have all the information in your head, then finally practice past papers and ensure you have no gaps in your information.
  • Using these flash cards you should be able to recognise every single dot point and talk about it.
  • NOTE: Price is in USD, so 10 USD = ~13 AUD.
  • The cost of making these cards was too many hours to count. Save yourself so much time!

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Thanks to all the buyers so far, hope you do well.

Current new year 12 students: this is a perfect opportunity to get a head start.

Flop21

HSC
Get 100% with these flash cards.

(I think it's easy to get 100% in bio with some dedication to rote learning, if it wasn't for the few silly/trick questions they put in).

Don't forget to see the fun and interesting side of bio, it will make rote learning the information so much easier.

Flop21

HSC
BUMP

Hope the studying is going well. Keep at these and you won't regret it.

I ended up using these flash cards just before trials. Use these ASAP. The earlier the better. Once you have the content rote learned, you can focus on your exam taking skills, question answering skills etc.

But don't stress, once you have learned these cards, that's basically all the real work done and you'll be fine in the HSC.

Flop21

HSC
BUMP

Still time to memorise the whole course before trials!

Flop21

HSC
Memorise these, then practice the past papers, then SMASH the HSC.

Flop21

HSC
So most have done their trials by now... now is the time to spend each day studying for the HSC.

Don't panic if you failed trials, or are not where you would hope to be. I crammed the HSC for every subject from the day trials were over, to HSC exams, and did well (92+ ATAR, B6 biology).

So anyone can do well from this point onwards! Get these flash cards, follow my study tips and get stuck into it!

Flop21

HSC
And we're onto the home stretch now!

Grab these to make sure you have no holes in your bio knowledge for the exam, and to solidify your existing knowledge!

laloola

HSC
N/A
This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep anki-2.0.48dma anyway?
do i just ignore this?

Flop21

HSC
This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep anki-2.0.48dma anyway?
do i just ignore this?
Yeah just ignore it. If you're only downloading the files I say, they're safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)