SELLING ENGLISH ADV, ANCIENT HISTORY, BIOLOGY, BUSINESS STUDIES, D&T, HISTORY EXT. NOTES ~90+ ATAR 2020 HSC~ (1 Viewer)

NavyNav

HSC
Hi guys,

I completed my HSC last year and have decided to put my notes up for sale in order to provide this year's new HSC students with a headstart amongst their peers within the 2021 HSC marathon. I compiled my notes all throughout my HSC year and have dedicated countless hours into making sure they were in-depth and up to date with the syllabus content, that I was learning in school. They were honestly my lifesaver during my HSC as when lockdown struck it was definitely a challenge for my cohort to actively study for the upcoming exams however as my notes were up-to-date and compiled beforehand, I was able to successfully prepare myself for my exams which resulted in my goal atar of 90 and above.

I have notes covering the following subjects:
- Ancient History [Core (Pomp.+Herc.) + Sparta (Battle of Leuctra) + Greek Worlds (550BC - 440BC) + Hatshepsut Personality Study] ~$35/$10 per topic
- Biology [All modules] ~$35/$10 per module
- Business Studies [All topics] ~$20/$5 per topic
- Design & Technology [All topics] ~$10
- English Advanced [Common Mod (1984) + Mod A (Sylvia Plath + Ted Hughes) + Mod B (King Henry IV)] ~$30/$10 per module
- History Extension [Constructing History & Who are the Historians + JFK Case Study] ~$10/5 per topic

In addition to sending my notes, I will also send my practice essays to use as reference and inspiration for your own. I will not be able to send my essays for biology and design & technology because I have lost them (buried under the sheer amount of other practice essays and impossible to find) or in bio's case, I don't believe I did any since there were no essay components.

However, I am currently trying to compile all my practice essays for my subjects and might take some time to be fully sorted because I did quite a lot of them leading up to my trial and HSC exams.

Note. pricing differs from subject to subject due to the amount of content that was needed to be studied e.g. Bio and Ancient are content heavy and well, English is English lol

If you would like a preview of my notes, feel free to ask :)

Good luck to this year's HSC students, it will definitely be a challenging year but will be over before you know it!

Word of Advice: ~if you are currently struggling in a subject, DO NOT give in to the pressure, low marks, etc. continue to try your absolute best because I promise if you do, your end result will surprise you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)