sem2 04 predictions (1 Viewer)

flamin'

flyin' said:
nah, I think flammin' will get Hd, Hd, D not D, Hd, Hd

I'd be so annoyed if I got anything below Cr for ECON201..
what the.. i know what i will get best... coz i know how much i studied...
btw... HD for 243 is pretty hard.. last year only 2 ppl got it (tho heaps got D so someone told me)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
lol prolly coz glenn dint get paid enuff to give out Hds, so he only gave out Ds and below.

edit:
im gone ><".
I'm outer time, ive sacrificed 243 for 271. Not enuff time to get exemption for both subjects...1 exemption and 1 fail is gonna b better den 2 passes and no exemption...

*sigh* maybe i shouldve sacrificed econ201 den get 201 exemption externally. i hope i wake up after this semester...getting worse every semester =/

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=- said:
I'm outer time, ive sacrificed 243 for 271. Not enuff time to get exemption for both subjects...1 exemption and 1 fail is gonna b better den 2 passes and no exemption...

*sigh* maybe i shouldve sacrificed econ201 den get 201 exemption externally. i hope i wake up after this semester...getting worse every semester =/
Ahh... I sacrificed ECON201 (almost all semester, not just exam week) and now I'm worried I might not get a Cr. =p

My right arm is in soo much pain atm. It kills to have to hand write font 8 for about 10 pages... (filling blue book)
flamin' said:
what the.. i know what i will get best...
Yeh, you're prolly write on that one.

Even though they only gave out 2(?) HDs last year, maybe our year is "special" - just look at 211 and those crazy high marks as well at 272. Who knows?

Anar, Luhar: How did you estimate exact grades?

Last edited:

flamin'

flyin' said:
Ahh... I sacrificed ECON201 (almost all semester, not just exam week) and now I'm worried I might not get a Cr. =p

My right arm is in soo much pain atm. It kills to have to hand write font 8 for about 10 pages... (filling blue book)

Yeh, you're prolly write on that one.

Even though they only gave out 2(?) HDs last year, maybe our year is "special" - just look at 211 and those crazy high marks as well at 272. Who knows?

Anar, Luhar: How did you estimate exact grades?
you filling ALL blue book? psycho man.. truly psycho.... i prob have a few notes written here and there in it but not 10 pages in size 8 font... jeepers.... did you plan on putting all tutes and assignments in it or something =P

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
accg105 - F
acst101 - F
econ111 - F
comp114 - P

iwannarock

HSC
reality:

phil134 f
law103 f
mus102 p
phil131 p

dream:

phil134 p
law103 p
mus102 p
phil131 p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
flamin' said:
you filling ALL blue book? psycho man.. truly psycho.... i prob have a few notes written here and there in it but not 10 pages in size 8 font... jeepers.... did you plan on putting all tutes and assignments in it or something =P
i was exaggerating, but close =p

btw, anova is bad. bad. why can't we do simple anova like unsw does...

anyway, less than 48 hours to go (and it'll ALLLL be over).

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If it's hard people study it more - it becomes less hard.

flamin'

flyin' said:
If it's hard people study it more - it becomes less hard.
lol flyin'
sometimes its not about how much you study its about how smart you are. some of the questions you can't get out even if we studied like you =p do you expect a HD in 243 because you studied 10 times more than everyone else than it? coz studying more doesn't make you smarter.

you can't hope to become automatically smart and insightful by studying hard for everything. sometimes its just natural.

and btw... you should stop predicting things - if i remember correctly one of your sure predictions didnt' come true last sem so dont' tempt fate =P

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
flamin' said:
lol flyin'
sometimes its not about how much you study its about how smart you are. some of the questions you can't get out even if we studied like you =p do you expect a HD in 243 because you studied 10 times more than everyone else than it? coz studying more doesn't make you smarter.

you can't hope to become automatically smart and insightful by studying hard for everything. sometimes its just natural.

and btw... you should stop predicting things - if i remember correctly one of your sure predictions didnt' come true last sem so dont' tempt fate =P
1. I never get HDs, so I don't expect HDs. I expect a minimum of Credit. And no, I haven't studied 10 times more than everyone else. I sooo reckon you've studied much more than I have...

2. I predicted wrongly cos I didn't factor in the increase in smart (/more hard working) actuarials in that unit. Other than that, I'm usually close. Baaah to smart/hardworking actuarials!!! =p

3. It's not predicting - it's "estimating"

Last edited:

flamin'

but the thing with acst is most people are hard working... they know they have to work... but even so some ppl aren't smart enough to get the good marks. thats all.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
good marks is relative - you want hds, im more than happy with ds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)