• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
poor joe. :(
*plays violin*
Nah this year I'm gonna :read: really hard. I swear...

Ben,

You are able to do a maximum of 2 more junior units.

If you enrol in a junior English unit in semester 1 the system should allow
you to enrol in a senior unit of English in semester 2.

Yay! Although I really suck at English in uni but don't know what else I can major in :( :(

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
From 2008, ENGL1000 can be counted towards the junior credit points required to enrol in senior units of English.

Muahahaha fools, bet they didn't see me exploiting this!

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
I finally got a timetable

Mon: 8-13
Tue: 8-17
Wednesday: 8-10
Thursday: 9-16
Friday: 9-13

Only the Lord can help me now

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
blah I have Monday - Wednesday and then one 1 hr lecture on Friday. I've tried everything, I can't get away from it. :( *skips*

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
got my timetable changed at O-week today...
just because i didn't wanna get up early on mondays, i requested an evening lecture when there's an earlier one.. the result is a five hour gap.. (which i didn't think was that bad since "there'll be lots of things i can waste my time on") i can't be bothered to go and change it again because that means i'll have to go uni again tomorrow.. and i've asked them to change it a couple of times already :eek: ( ..i think they'll be annoyed if they see me again.)

would it be a big deal if i just sneak into the earlier lecture throughout the sem without having my timetable changed?... since they don't mark attendance anyway.. ?

THANKS and pls excuse my n00bness... :D

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
just-a-stranger said:
would it be a big deal if i just sneak into the earlier lecture throughout the sem without having my timetable changed?... since they don't mark attendance anyway.. ?
It's no deal at all. No need to 'sneak' in, just go to the earlier one whenever you need to.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
nick1689 said:
I may have just screwed up my great timetable. Would my timetable have changed if I did the following?:

I thought that I might try and change one lecture to a later time so I went to customise timetable. It then, after I put some times in, came up with the draft timetable that it could be, however I didnt like it so I quit the timetable page. Now I didnt press the button that confirmed that this was going to be my new timetable. Im just worried that my previous timetable may have been altered. Could this have happened, or am I safe?
If you didn't press the confirm button then it won't have changed your timetable. You're fine.

HSC
N/A
just-a-stranger said:

THANKS and pls excuse my n00bness... :D
Yeah should be fine. Except I've had a few subjects (e.g. Micro/macroeconomics) where the lecturers specifically say that we need to attend only one stream of lectures because the assessments are written slightly differently for each stream by each lecturer. But if its just one lecturer taking all streams it should be ok. Besides the lecture content can't change THAT much between lecturers because in the end its supposed to follow the assessment requirements of the unit etc etc.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
novembre said:
Hey, does anyone know if music units (conservatorium ones, not held on camperdown/darlington) can be credited towards a bachelor of commerce degree?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I doubt it.

Just call someone.

nick1689

HSC
Triangulum said:
If you didn't press the confirm button then it won't have changed your timetable. You're fine.
YAY, thanks buddy

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
guys if you made changes to your timetable, It says "im not guaranteed this timetable, but allocate me something similar", i did that and got a timetable that i wanted, now everytime i go this is the new timetable that i wanted, does this mean that i got the timetable i wanted?, or is it still in a "awaiting confirmation" stage? and that i shud still keep my old timetable handy?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hey I don't know if anybody told you yet but you get the timetable you wanted

HSC
Wooooo Ashton trolls everywhere. I'm pretty pleased with my timetable now. It took quite a bit of meddling.

plumpudding

HSC
Hey, I'm just wondering if we're allowed to ask the timetable people to make really trivial changes, ie move a 9am tute to 12pm? Or would I just be wasting their time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)