Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Silver Persian is so hot.
:eek::eek::eek:

amber said:
Does the Law Building have lecture theatres? Was the building pretty inside?
Yeah there are lecture theatres. The building doesn't look that great - the rooms are a little like giant, clean concrete boxes at the moment

Toilets are inferior to quad toilets imo

Lori.

HSC
finally got my student card today. Also managed to grab the last textbook for one of my subjects off the shelf muahahahah

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I am so tired and I think I might come down with a fever soon. Uni reeks.
My hot british lecturer, much like Neb said, was crap.

I think I might have a second job that pays terrible in comparison to my first one and now I am completely overwhelmed by work. I feel so bad if I say no though :( since the kid is so niceeee!

Oh and yeah I got my student ID yday in the mail. Whattheheck :( I was excited about the rainbow sticker but its gross as!!!

Also, I only have one reader this semester :S

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I think I might have a second job that pays terrible in comparison to my first one and now I am completely overwhelmed by work. I feel so bad if I say no though :( since the kid is so niceeee!
kid is nice? is that a tutoring gig or something?

first lecture today...yeah fell asleep.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Another day, another 8am maths lecture. That, along with the fact physics lectures are recorded now means I'm probably not turning up to uni on Tuesdays from week 3. Glad I was able to get the rest of my textbooks/readers today though :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I am so tired and I think I might come down with a fever soon. Uni reeks.
My hot british lecturer, much like Neb said, was crap.

Oh and yeah I got my student ID yday in the mail. Whattheheck :( I was excited about the rainbow sticker but its gross as!!!

Also, I only have one reader this semester :S
oi

are you still ok to pick up that book tomorrow?

oh and take the job, job = money = :D

;)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
kid is nice? is that a tutoring gig or something?

first lecture today...yeah fell asleep.
Yeppps. I'm a professional english tutor. Well not professional, but you know.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
oi

are you still ok to pick up that book tomorrow?

oh and take the job, job = money = :D

;)
YES! I'll see you tmr at 12 for lunch? Manning? (Funny, might be selling a textbook to another BOSer at that time too). Plus I owe you lunch.

Annnd not taking the job. It's like, too much work for slightly avg pay, esp in comparison to my first job. Plus she's in yr12 and I don't know the new syllabus or her text.

[Edit]: KARMAKITTEN WHERE ARE YOU :( Also, does anyone have her number? We have class tmr and we're suppose to meet. :(

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
YES! I'll see you tmr at 12 for lunch? Manning? (Funny, might be selling a textbook to another BOSer at that time too). Plus I own you lunch.

Annnd not taking the job. It's like, too much work for slightly avg pay, esp in comparison to my first job. Plus she's in yr12 and I don't know the new syllabus or her text.
cool see u there :) lol u don't owe me anything. I have a lecture in old geology or something right before so might be a little late :eek:

amber44

HSC
Is there anyway to check to see where the lectures of a unit will be through the venue booking site or any other Usyd site?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Two days of uni has resulted in me having a fever. Thanks USyd. = =
Also, I just drank half a litre of coffee and still feel sleepy.

Goodnight guys! :eek:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
1pm start tomorrow. Gotta get the unit readers.

danz90

HSC
Two days of uni, and I'm already over it. LOL
Must've been my long day today from 10-6pm that got to me..

Where's the best place to top up my 'Extro' account for printing services, by cash?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Just got an email from my lecturer saying labs are actually on tomorrow...i'm rostered to work tomorrow...

FFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Lori.

HSC
(just a quick rant before i get ready to return to campus)

i cant wait for people to start to not turn up to uni; its so fucking full at the moment, and everyone really gets in your way, especially international students who dont know that you should walk on the left ffs.

and also people who smoke when youre in the co-op line. you cant smoke in a queue!

and stupid first years who check the uni shuttle bus timetable at 1pm to see if it'll come soon, just so they dont have to walk all the way down eastern avenue :rolleyes: This is uni, no one will chauffeur you everywhere all the time!

and another thing to first years; don't address your lecturers as 'Miss' or 'Sir'! If one must address them by their name, it's probably either 'professor' or 'doctor', but usually you'd just put your hand up and stay quiet until they're ready for your input. ffs

On a brighter note; the red cross blood donating bus is back :) i'll be donating today

el gwapo

HSC
Two days of uni, and I'm already over it. LOL
Must've been my long day today from 10-6pm that got to me..

Where's the best place to top up my 'Extro' account for printing services, by cash?
uh... second floor of the Library. so you go down one level.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I just found some disturbing news out, for one of my core units there is a compulsary 2 day field trip to Canberra, how can the university justify forcing us to go on a fieldtrip

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
omg

i was at redfern station this afternoon and those sniffer dogs caught some dude with a small personal plastic bag of pot in his pocket. The police officer bitch grabbed a hold of him and everything but he tugged free, ran into and through the train all the while being chased by this dero police officer cunt bitch. Then he ran out and across some tracks so he could escape via the Australian Technology Park.

He could have been killed

She held up the train by six minutes

IM COMPLAINING ABOUT DERO OFFICER BITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)