Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

neafoo

HSC
seriously over uni

don't want to do a fourth year let alone a fifth one after this

BLAH

and it's only been one day for me so far lol.
agreed.

They changed the cover of the readers too, so now i cant colour in the lion ;(~

danz90

HSC
Just to make sure, if you open timetabling unit and then click customise timetable, and it offers u a particular one, if you click 'I don't want this timetable' does it keep the old one that you orginally had?
I know it's pretty obvious, but I'm worried that just by actually trying to customise it might have reallocated my classes?

KarmaKitten

HSC
Tired.

Enrolled out of GOVT2557 Public Sector Management and into GOVT2991 Political Analysis today. Now I have turned a three day weekend into a four day weekend. Yay.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Moving from imagining camelot to modern brit lit tomorrow. means i dont have to start til 4pm on tuesdays which therefore means i may be able to take that job i was offered. yay

Hikari Clover

HSC
Just to make sure, if you open timetabling unit and then click customise timetable, and it offers u a particular one, if you click 'I don't want this timetable' does it keep the old one that you orginally had?
I know it's pretty obvious, but I'm worried that just by actually trying to customise it might have reallocated my classes?
hey how do you check the locations for lecture and tutorial ??

need help plz

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Tired.

Enrolled out of GOVT2557 Public Sector Management and into GOVT2991 Political Analysis today. Now I have turned a three day weekend into a four day weekend. Yay.
is diarmuid maguire still teaching 2991? funny guy, shame you can't understand 85% of what he says

spence

HSC
I'm really liking this semester so far, lets hope it continues

agreed.

They changed the cover of the readers too, so now i cant colour in the lion ;(~
I like the new covers

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Which utter dickhead is responsible for waxing the seating capacity of the Wentworth building by replacing 16 seat tables with fucking lounge chairs.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

emailing the union right now to register my disgust

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
speaking of lions, my microeconomics lecturer sounds like rafiki from the lion king

KarmaKitten

HSC
is diarmuid maguire still teaching 2991? funny guy, shame you can't understand 85% of what he says
No, and I am glad he isn't! Had him for Geopolitics.

Its Dr Peter Chen now, he began at USYD last semester (I think?). I had him for Social Change and Politics in semester 2. He is really good, too good, sometimes he just goes way over your head.

Last edited:

danz90

HSC
p.s. thanks for your reply koko.

apparently there's a print station for timetables at student centre - does that allow to me print my current timetable without it being automatically reallocated etc. etc. ? Apparently you just enter your SID and it prints it. I read on timetabling unit site that ANY viewing of your timetable can reallocate all your classes.

I'm just so anal about it because if it automatically reallocates, I will lose my monday off 100000%, because my current tutes that I'm in that allow me to have mondays off are overflowed, so the system would kick me out automatically to even out numbers, if I were to view my tt.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
0 readers, 1 textbook and a couple of novels that I've already read.

This semester should be a breeze but I can't be stuffed... God I hate uni.

BTW Modern Brit Lit is recorded, so you really don't need to attend at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)