Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
p.s. thanks for your reply koko.

apparently there's a print station for timetables at student centre - does that allow to me print my current timetable without it being automatically reallocated etc. etc. ? Apparently you just enter your SID and it prints it. I read on timetabling unit site that ANY viewing of your timetable can reallocate all your classes.

I'm just so anal about it because if it automatically reallocates, I will lose my monday off 100000%, because my current tutes that I'm in that allow me to have mondays off are overflowed, so the system would kick me out automatically to even out numbers, if I were to view my tt.
go to the timetable changes building and get them to look itu p and print it off for u

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
JohnMcGee? more like JimNebuchanezzar

Fuck I can't believe I missed my first two days (week) of Uni becuase of a cold.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hmmm i have my first tute tomorrow, and our lecturer said to download the questions and attempt them before we go to our tute. thing is, some of the questions i couldnt do because we havent even covered it in our lectures yet. is this normal? =S

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
hmmm i have my first tute tomorrow, and our lecturer said to download the questions and attempt them before we go to our tute. thing is, some of the questions i couldnt do because we havent even covered it in our lectures yet. is this normal? =S
I would do as much as you can and anything you don't understand, you can go through it during your tutorial. Out of curiousity, which tute is this?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
MATH1015 :eek:

and the questions i couldnt do, they were about things we havent even gone through in our lectures.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Can't wait for attendance numbers to start dwindling.

There are queues for everything. too many people everywhere. Bring on the dwindling.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I know hey.

Like first years, GTFO of my bar.

GTFO of the line for coffee.

Stop dressing so weirdly. Be more cool.

But then I'm in my 5th year of uni and am no longer a dork. Took me long enough.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
No.

After a few weeks the "OMG I CAN DRINKZ AT UNI LOL" wears off and only people who want a burger for lunch sit up there. There are still no tables at lunchtime but the line isn't usually this long.

I suppose it's been crowded because it's been raining so you can't sit on the lovely grass in the sun.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
We always make the mistake of lining up for one as soon as our break starts.

Should wait 20 minutes til the line drops.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
I heard they were allowed to over enrol by 10% or something this year

perhaps that explains the crowds

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I will say it does feel more crowded than previous years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)