Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (2 Viewers)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
dont want to do work dont want to do work dont want to do work dont want to do work dont want to do work

Okay I really have to do this. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
So after 4 weeks have concluded that EDUF4044 (Reading and Designing Research) is the most boring subject ever.

It's almost like they're trying to punish us for not doing Honours, or something. Except the honours kids have to go to the lectures too.

Word on the street is a lot of people fail it because the coordinator has super-high standards for the assignments and shit. Awesome.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
It's due on Wed and I was doing reading and it's only 1000 words. :)

Don't judge meeeeeeeeee. :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
YAY half way. Going to finish most of this assignment soon. And I only have work tmrw. YAY!!!!!

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah i have work today too but unfortunately i don't remember what time i am working so i am just going to presume that i am working all day.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
So after 4 weeks have concluded that EDUF4044 (Reading and Designing Research) is the most boring subject ever.

It's almost like they're trying to punish us for not doing Honours, or something. Except the honours kids have to go to the lectures too.

Word on the street is a lot of people fail it because the coordinator has super-high standards for the assignments and shit. Awesome.

Eugh I have to do that next semester. Gay. But the honours students are about to explode from stress so I don't mind.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm working Easter Sunday, which is apparently not a public holiday. Lame.

BBQ Easter Saturday.

The rest I dunno. Maybe work on one of the 4 assessments that's due week 6?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Skipping uni today. Way too sick. :( Too bad because my hair is nice today and I didn't even need to brush it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)