Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
got a credit in my work and employment essay :shy: so proud of myself considering it was a last minute effort

failed econ midsem.... by 0.5 marks >_______________________<

and i have another work and employment essay
due monday
0/2000 words
i am royally screwed.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
got a credit in my work and employment essay :shy: so proud of myself considering it was a last minute effort

failed econ midsem.... by 0.5 marks >_______________________<

and i have another work and employment essay
due monday
0/2000 words
i am royally screwed.
you suck at uni. Its only ur first semester.
QUit now and join the hairdressing army

jet

Banned
HSC
TSP showcase report due on Monday at 4pm. I've done my bit completely and I'm still waiting on the other 5 to give me all their crap so I can latex it.

Group work sucks.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
yes! :cry:

and i have a police report to prove it
Bad luck. But police reports are good. I doubt you'd be able to miss the assessment entirely, but it's not such a good thing to get an extension -now-, this late in the semester, because it's near Finals. :(

But seriously, that sucks. :(

kokodamonkey

HSC
Bad luck. But police reports are good. I doubt you'd be able to miss the assessment entirely, but it's not such a good thing to get an extension -now-, this late in the semester, because it's near Finals. :(

But seriously, that sucks. :(
That does suck. I don't want to be harsh but i guess you'll learn to back things up in future!

idling fire

HSC
So what's with the access/tunnel thing from the law library to fisher library? is that ever going to open? from my understanding the law buildings been open for about a year now, though when i was on a tour during info day earlier this year the guy said "they were fixing the bugs" - surely it can't take that long.
You misunderstand. There are actual, live, six legged giant bugs in the tunnel that feast on librarians and draw power from the acquisition of knowledge. I don't see the problem in letting them out to feast but apparently librarians are over-fond of their petty lives and just want to ruin the world for everyone else.

jet

Banned
HSC
Why does chris cosgrove insist on making sample quiz questions which are 50 times more involved than they should be?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
work essay: 400/2000

i swear to god i have learnt my lesson. never procrastinating this badly again. ever.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
869/2000 im so tired i want to die

kokodamonkey

HSC
wow. congrats for being up so early on a monday morning doing uni work. i could never do that!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When I first wrote down all the assessments for this week in my diary, there were 5.

But then 2 of them were actually due last week, so they're done. And two of them got extensions, so they're not due til next week.

So this week isn't that bad.

jet

Banned
HSC
Yeah I opened the 2nd quiz and gulped, but then started doing stuff and it didn't turn out as bad as it looked. Still hard though.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
WORK1003? :O That essay was shocking! I only just finished in time to hand it in. :p
yeah. epic failure. finished about about quarter to 4, then printed and handed in at about 4. fuck my life that was shit.

amber44

HSC
What is it with people not having umbrellas today? Was it somehow sunny this morning where you live and decided to leave it at home? How can you spend all day wet drudging from lecture to lecture, yuck!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Today I had the biggest umbrella ever. It was great. I stayed dry with boots on.

We got to fill out uos feedback for professional experience today. We all said the same thing. Maybe next year you should work on how many people failed the portfolio. Give us some help rather than announcing in week 2 "Oh btw in week 5 you have to present an e-folio, and hand in a hard copy week 6" and then not tell us how to do it.

Loads failed last year, loads failed this year. Surely that's a problem.

jet

Banned
HSC
What is it with people not having umbrellas today? Was it somehow sunny this morning where you live and decided to leave it at home? How can you spend all day wet drudging from lecture to lecture, yuck!
I couldn't find my umbrella, so I had to leave without it or miss the bus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)