Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

symple

HSC
Don't ever let me take an english subject ever again. Shoot me if you have to. Just failed my 4th 2000-level subject. NEVER AGAIN.

I prefer subjects where they test you on the lecture content, as opposed to your "depth and breadth of reading". I also prefer subjects where they have WebCT. Some engl subjects may be like that, but this wasn't. =(

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Don't ever let me take an english subject ever again. Shoot me if you have to. Just failed my 4th 2000-level subject. NEVER AGAIN.

I prefer subjects where they test you on the lecture content, as opposed to your "depth and breadth of reading". I also prefer subjects where they have WebCT. Some engl subjects may be like that, but this wasn't. =(
oh no :(

did you ever try to speak to lecturers or your tutor about stuff? I've found some of them really helpful when you talk to them 1:1

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
One more exam tomorrow.

Then a project across the holidays.

Fucks sake.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

What english class did you take?! :( Also maybe you didn't fail???

symple

HSC
What english class did you take?! :( Also maybe you didn't fail???
ENGL 2650 Reading Poetry. Lols I so nearly did 3rd yr Arts / Ed like you jayadore, think I'm well out of that. I would have majored in English, can you imagine??? *shudders*

Haha that's sweet of you, I know I failed because I handed in a blank paper. Don't know why I even went to the exam. Lucky I was sitting at the back or I could have annoyed ppl. =/

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
anyone know/remember when they shut down webct ie clear all this sem's stuff off and put through next sems units?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ENGL 2650 Reading Poetry. Lols I so nearly did 3rd yr Arts / Ed like you jayadore, think I'm well out of that. I would have majored in English, can you imagine??? *shudders*

Haha that's sweet of you, I know I failed because I handed in a blank paper. Don't know why I even went to the exam. Lucky I was sitting at the back or I could have annoyed ppl. =/
English is gooooooooooooood. I enjoy it much more than my education subject. :(

Also, they might do scaling for English. Or conceeded passes. :) Don't give up yet!

jet

Banned
HSC
Went and saw Waiting For Godot tonight, it was ~amazing~.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
with psyc1001, if you miss like 3 or 4 tutes, do u get an absent fail?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)