Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
They're very slow this semester. Usually we get ours pretty early because we have no exams.

kokodamonkey

HSC
They're very slow this semester. Usually we get ours pretty early because we have no exams.
yeah i dont get that.. a subject i completely finished before exam period has not released results...(and only like 20people did the subject).. yet a subject which has like hundreds doing it and had final exams has results out... how does that work!

HSC
^ well for bio i understand how the results were out so quick - it was a computer marked MCQ exam... but other than that I guess it just comes down to the markers :S

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I suppose for some of our subjects (maths, science), only one person was marking for the whole course (there's 114 of us, last I checked).

But every single assessment was handed in before week 12, because that's when we went on prac.

I had one subject we finished in week 8, and there were only 25 of us in that course so I can't see what the hold-up is.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
arrgh STILL no results!!!!! How can psych not even be out yet, it was a 100 multiple choice exam marked by computers :mad:

spence

HSC
Still no results :( and one of my take home exams is ready to be picked up so you'd think they'd put the marks up

spence

HSC
arrgh STILL no results!!!!! How can psych not even be out yet, it was a 100 multiple choice exam marked by computers :mad:
Last year psych results were put up on webct about a week before they were put up on the official results. So it might be out now

youandmexo

HSC
i checked webct. Psych results aren't up.
I dont think im really that bothered about results not being out yet :/ there is something wrong with me haha. Or i just dont want them :p

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Okay wtf you guys, my history class results say "incomplete".
What does that mean? I went to every single class and handed in all my assessments.

Help!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Never mind. I got it all sorted out.
They lost my assignment because I handed it in a day early to my lecturer. Now I have to email them and it's going to take 3 weeks to fix. I hate education.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Never mind. I got it all sorted out.
They lost my assignment because I handed it in a day early to my lecturer. Now I have to email them and it's going to take 3 weeks to fix. I hate education.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
i'm not doing my final exams for 2 subjects until a week after results are released. can't say i'm really expecting any results to be up yet for me then :p

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Does anyone know if I can get a new transcript when my real results come through? :/

izzy88

HSC
Does anyone know if I can get a new transcript when my real results come through? :/
They will send you an updated hard copy of your results for the semester once they are changed (this has happened to me before).

If you want a complete record (ie. official transcript), you can go to the Student office in JFR and they will print out 2 copies for $11.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
They will send you an updated hard copy of your results for the semester once they are changed (this has happened to me before).

If you want a complete record (ie. official transcript), you can go to the Student office in JFR and they will print out 2 copies for $11.
Thanks so much! :D

Now I just hope they don't drop me out of another class for semester 2... since the class I got "incomplete" for was a pre-req. Argh. :(

On a brighter note, I got a HD for the class I thought I'll fail. Wooooo~

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
EDUF3035 Multicultural Learning and Teaching Result not yet available
EDUP4068 TESOL (A) Special Course 83.0 Distinction
EDUP4074 Mathematics Education 3 84.0 Distinction
EDUP4075 Science & Technology (Designing/Making) 88.0 High Distinction
EDUP4076 English: Being Critically Literate 82.0 Distinction
EDUP4079 Professional Experiences 3 (Primary) Satisfied Requirements

Not bad =)

Multicultural Learning and Teaching was the most bullshit, poorly organised subject ever so if I don't get a good mark I don't care.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I got 81 for Multicultural Learning and Teaching.

So it's been a very good semester.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Hello lovelies. Still no results for me.

Currently on a platform in Brussels waiting for a train to Amsterdam. Will be in Holland for the Cup. Go Holland!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)