Semester 1 Marks (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
200009 Constitutional Law 72 CREDIT - damn so close to a distinction!
61423 Management of Employee Performance 75 DISTINCTION
61425 Remuneration Theory and Practice (UG) 87 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
61474 International and Comparative Employment Relations 77 DISTINCTION

Jacks

HSC
Ok so I've been absent around these parts for a while...but I only got one result hehe

100710 Introduction to Honours Research - 84 DISTINCTION - omg so close!

I have one result pending as all honours stuff has to be double or triple marked and I'm assuming that is still happening!!

Another result is also pending because I have a 50min speech to do on Wednesday and an essay due....eeeeeek

Congrats Jennifer...great marks!

vojnik

HSC
Should have dont better in accounting and was hoping for maybe a Distinction in one of the others but I am pleased overall. I will learn from these mistakes and try harder from now on.

Unit Id Unit Description Mark Grade 200046 Microeconomics 66 CREDIT
200047 Australia and the Global Economy 65 CREDIT
200048 Financial Institutions and Markets 67 CREDIT
200103 Accounting Reports and Decisions 53 PASS

HSC
Unit Id Unit Description Mark Grade
200237 Mathematics for Engineers 1 64 PASS
300027 Engineering Computing 75 DISTINCTION
300461 Engineering and Industrial Design Practice 69 CREDIT
300464 Physics and Materials 74 CREDIT

ahhh fukin physics and maths but overall happy :)

GPA: 5.0

Last edited:

Jonathan A

HSC
Commercial Law - Credit
Equity, Trusts and Remedies I - Distinction
Alternative Dispute Resolution - High Distinction
Intellectual Property - High Distinction

Demandred

HSC
200054 Applied Econometrics 88 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200058 Industry Economics and Policy 86 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200063 Public Finance 86 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200064 History of Economic Thought 84 DISTINCTION

= Jennifer =

HSC
Demandred said:
200054 Applied Econometrics 88 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200058 Industry Economics and Policy 86 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200063 Public Finance 86 HIGH DISTINCTION Well done!
200064 History of Economic Thought 84 DISTINCTION
woah your gpa must be so happy :)

mattyg87

HSC
damnnn you's all went so well.

Building 1 50 PASS happy with just a pass
Employee Training and Development 63 PASS should have gotten a credit, dissapointed
Marketing Principles 56 PASS thought i nailed the exam, obviously not
Image Photomedia 70 CREDIT if i didn't stuff up 1 assessment i woulda had a D

L

LaraB

Ds - 80 for Managing Employee Performance and Constitutional Law

HD - 85 for Remuneration theory and practice

P for International and Comparative ER but i'm getting that one reviewed because i figured out i woulda got 3/10 for the essays in the exam and there is absolutely nooooo way i did that bad...

Either way though GPA is still at 6.00... dropped a little, but still a D GPA so its all good lol :)

Very much looking forward to my last semester of business units... can't f*ckin wait to be rid of that crap arse course content.

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
Management Accounting Fundamentals - 63 - PASS
Financial Accounting Applications - 75 - DISTINCTION
Management Foundations - 78 - DISTINCTION

Relieved to have passed MAF because I thought I BOMBED the final exam.

Overall, I'm happy, but I have to stop procrastinating!

GTR

HSC
200017 Dispute Resolution and Civil Procedure - 85 High Distinction
200019 Revenue Law - 81 Distinction
69131 Elder Law - 76 Distinction
69161 Bioethics - 79 Distinction

I should really try harder next semester...

L

LaraB

GTR said:
200017 Dispute Resolution and Civil Procedure - 85 High Distinction
200019 Revenue Law - 81 Distinction
69131 Elder Law - 76 Distinction
69161 Bioethics - 79 Distinction

I should really try harder next semester...
Random question for you - what's elder law like?

Coz i don't trust the unit descriptions because they have usually ended up being quite misleading for me in the past :p

GTR

HSC
Random question for you - what's elder law like?
Hi Lara. I am guessing that you want some information regarding the structure of the course? Elder Law only involves one 1500 word essay and a take home exam. Students were permitted to choose their own topic for the 1500 word essay, and it was easy enough. However, the take home exam was very difficult as the word limit was very restrictive, with the questions asking for many specifics, which required students to actually do most of the semester's readings and also undertake a substantial amount of research.

As for the course itself, the lecturer (Susan Field) appears to know the content very well, however, she can be very long-winded and monotonous. Classes were held on the weekend for me, and students had to attend a total of four weekend classes. It sounds easy, but weekend class attendance is not for the average bludger.

Personally, I think Elder Law is a must do elective, since Australia has a rapidly ageing population. The subject has really opened my eyes as to the multiple predicaments our predecessors are facing at present.

L

LaraB

GTR said:
Hi Lara. I am guessing that you want some information regarding the structure of the course? Elder Law only involves one 1500 word essay and a take home exam. Students were permitted to choose their own topic for the 1500 word essay, and it was easy enough. However, the take home exam was very difficult as the word limit was very restrictive, with the questions asking for many specifics, which required students to actually do most of the semester's readings and also undertake a substantial amount of research.

As for the course itself, the lecturer (Susan Field) appears to know the content very well, however, she can be very long-winded and monotonous. Classes were held on the weekend for me, and students had to attend a total of four weekend classes. It sounds easy, but weekend class attendance is not for the average bludger.

Personally, I think Elder Law is a must do elective, since Australia has a rapidly ageing population. The subject has really opened my eyes as to the multiple predicaments our predecessors are facing at present.

Thanks heaps :)

Yeah i was considering it given that i'm looking at the family law direction which entails a lot that relates to "elder ppl".

Just wasn't sure how i guess, boring, it would be as it doesn't sound like it would be the most exciting topic.

Sue Field sounds like she really knows her stuff though according to professor Sappideen and others so i suppose that's always a good thing :)

ta :)

GTR

HSC
Sue Field sounds like she really knows her stuff though according to professor Sappideen and others so i suppose that's always a good thing
Are you referring to Razeen Sappideen? I had him for International Trade Law, and he is arguably one of the worst lecturers I have ever been educated by. People couldn't understand him when he was calling out the class roll. I am thinking about enrolling in International Business Transactions Law, since it is a weekend subject. Not sure whether I can stand Sappideen for 2.5 weekends, though...

L

LaraB

GTR said:
Are you referring to Razeen Sappideen? I had him for International Trade Law, and he is arguably one of the worst lecturers I have ever been educated by. People couldn't understand him when he was calling out the class roll. I am thinking about enrolling in International Business Transactions Law, since it is a weekend subject. Not sure whether I can stand Sappideen for 2.5 weekends, though...
Nah, I mean Carolyn Sappideen - ex head of law school.

She now runs the Pro Bono program so that's how i've gotten to talk to her, never had her as a teacher, but she seems to know her stuff :) Really nice lady too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)