Semester 1 results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Smurfwow said:
Nah, there weren't any multiple choice, it was all short answer.

Tasos did the first 9 weeks or so, then bernhard scholz had a few lectures at the end on algorithms and the like.

Hmm well before they merged it the previous first semester version was part MC part short answer and i remember my friend telling me the MC had more than one answer in some cases

Smurfwow said:
Mejc: are you doing the "old" 4crp subjects? what was the old comp2160 called?
Yeah i did the old 4 cpt not much of them though. I did the old second year softs so SOFT 2004 and 2001 now it merged into one ,which is a shame cause the 2001 was a real good course dealing with concurrency, atm i have done soft 3104 (though i OO design and c++ is going to be merged for next year) and will be doing nets 3009
comp 2160 was comp 2111 and 2002 i think 2002 was the sem 2 one but not sure since my mate who does IT did them

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
don't know why the eco+bus are so fricken slow to release 1st yr results??

i got mine though !!!

MKTG3001 61 - Pass
IBUS2001 77 - Distinction
SCLG2520 63 - Pass
WMST2004 66 - Credit

what a shit semester.

Last edited:

hello99999

HSC
zannaz said:
don't know why the eco+bus are so fricken slow to release 1st yr results??

i got mine though !!!

MKTG3001 61 - Pass
IBUS2001 77 - Distinction
SCLG2520 63 - Pass
WMST2004 66 - Credit

what a shit semester.
just to detract from th thread topic
was ibus a good unit zannaz?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
hello99999 said:
just to detract from th thread topic
was ibus a good unit zannaz?
Yes it was. Despite the horrendous amount of reading (there are two textbooks!!!) overall the course was interesting with great case studies and a really good group project. The course is based on a combo of case studies and theory. The lecturer is pretty good too, Ben Tipton is a Harvard graduate so i think thats why its so heavily based on case studies.

I think they're gonna change the unit a bit for next year especially with readings, and in particular the assessments because they didn't evenly distribute them throughout the semester. There was no mid semester or essay so you didnt get any inidication how you're going until the exams start. There was a 10% class participation mark, 50% group project (10% of which is peer evaluation) and 40% final exam.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
whyyyy, whyyyy, whyyyyy.....like i understand that there are thousands of students @ USYD, but the max people doing one course is 1500, now thats like a big high school, big high schools can get trials back with less markers than stupid USYD can

REVOLUTION!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
llamalope said:
oh well, if we get the results by the end of next year, i think we'll be doing pretty well at this rate.
lol. UNSW rules when it comes to releasing results. Everyone get them at the same day for everything via e mail.

jamesyuen1

Do u reckon any results will be released over the weekend or first thing monday morning or this rate never? Still waiting for second year maths results....grrr....

tennille

HSC
They should either send them all at once, or don't sned them at all. Then it just drags. It also really unprofessional when they release it one by one.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well I have a new result up so it looks like they are putting them up over the weekend (well sat at least).

kow_dude

HSC
Oh wtf~ only scraped a credit in ECMT .... must've performed horribly in the final exam.

ember

HSC
Sorry to ask a question that is probably really obvious, but I am a little confused over the marks posted at self admin. Are they purely our marks for the exam, or our final mark for the overall unit of study? And how to we usually get our marks for participation? Thanks for any help.

kow_dude

HSC
The marks posted in admin is your final mark for the overall unit of study.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yes!!! Passed Accounting and ECMT. I'm the smartest man alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)