Semester 1 timetables 2011 (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
The enrollment staff are a bunch of fucking monkeys.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Because they're wasting my time. I presume they're doing this because they're monkeys.

melanieeee.

HSC
does anyone know the link where it has which classes are full and by how many. i left it to the last minute and now my timetable is seriously screwed up.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what the cunting fuck is this shit

Dear BIOL1003 students

Please access your Uni ASAP and print off a new timetable. Due to student numbers in Human Biology, a new lecture has been added and this will change student allocations. Thanks Katie

THE FUCK?!? does this mean my whole timetable has changed EVEN THOUGH i havent even gone into it and edited it?
i may have to kill someone if this is the case.

speedofsound

HSC
for fucks sake, one of my tuts got cancelled and i only JUST found out about it and now i have to do my whole timetable again. is there anywhere to still make staff-assisted changes or were they only available during o-week? this is very unhelpful considering i only just saw the email AFTER o-week had ended...

Last edited:

izzy88

HSC
for fucks sake, one of my tuts got cancelled and i only JUST found out about it and now i have to do my whole timetable again. is there anywhere to still make staff-assisted changes or were they only available during o-week? this is very unhelpful considering i only just saw the email AFTER o-week had ended...
fairly sure the staff-assistance for timetables is open all of first week as well.

I'm so glad I got my law timetable the day it came out though- law have blocked all movements between classes (did so a little while ago as well) and are making everyone put in a special form to request changes.

witide

HSC
Hey guys,

I want to drop a subject, and pick up another subject from the same faculty (arts).. But im scared if i drop the unit of study, it will muck up my other classes (and some are them are pracs for anatomy etc).. If i drop a unit of study and pick up the other one will it muck upthe rest of my timetable? or do nothing? I know that it takes a period of pending when you add a subject, so should i do it myself?

Or just go into my science faculty tomorrow and get them to do it for me and hope it doesnt muck the rest of my timetable up.. Cause the last thing i would want is to loose my pracs and get put into the shit ones on friday arvo.. Thanks. And i need to know this ASAP!!!!
this may be too late

but yes indeed it will change your timetable

however for me it usually keeps the same class times for the other subjects

and if you've already had your name taken down for a class they most likely won't care if you get changed and stay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)