Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
buttercreampie said:
If we keep fiddling with it to get a customised timetable, is there a limit as to how many times you can do that online?
Don't think so! I fiddled with mine for 30mins!

savio23q

Band
HSC
Little problem here...
How do I get rid of my commerce units since I unenrolled in that? I emailed the lady responsible for business and economics about 3 times now...she still hasn't got rid of my commerce units! Does anyone know how I can fix this dilemma? =\ I ONLY WANT PHYSIO :(

HSC
Don't think so! I fiddled with mine for 30mins!

Sweet :)

Btw, what's the general rule of thumb when it comes to having tutorials one after the other? (See Thursday) Is it like lectures (5 past the hour, 5 to the hour?)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Sweet :)

Btw, what's the general rule of thumb when it comes to having tutorials one after the other? (See Thursday) Is it like lectures (5 past the hour, 5 to the hour?)

Yeps pretty much, unless your tutor likes to go overtime. You could also have a word beforehand with each tutor to explain the situation and they should be fine with it!

HSC
Yeps pretty much, unless your tutor likes to go overtime. You could also have a word beforehand with each tutor to explain the situation and they should be fine with it!
Thank you :) I'm trying to find where the classes are in relation to each other :jaw:Going to take me ~ 5 minutes to get to my next tut!

maz5

HSC
So you can just muck around with your timetable right now and keep on changing it until it is what you like?

I'm tempted but I don't want to really risk anything. But if I can just spend 30 mins changing it around, it will save me quite a while in O-Week!

hamzie

HSC
for what degree anonymous?

And the GET NEW TIMETABLE doesnt seem to work for me.. probably thats the only option for a timetable i have

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
anonymous is doing pharmacy second year?
Pharmacy always has stupid timetables.

konkzz

HSC
Hey, say if I drop a subject (since I'm overloading), will the classes be removed and left vacant and the rest of my timetable remain the same or will my whole timetable change ?

danz90

HSC
yep got that correct. B pharm II. sucks as hell. last year i had 8-6 wednesdays without breaks..it was horrible..so all u pharm people...prepare to be....lets just say prison is better.
My timetable isn't THAT bad, and I'm first year Pharm.
You'll find it in the last page or two.

taptaptap

HSC
stupid question: i went into myuni & looked at my timetable but my printer wouldn't work. i copied out my timetable but was wondering if there was any way of getting to it again online without it changing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)