• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: general UNSW chit-chat

I am the only person in my grade going to UNSW. Just realised that.
know dat feel :(

But think of it positively. You can either... hang out with your internet buddies here on BoS, or be forced to make new friends in your lectures and tutes - or a combination of both.

I've heard of people who regretted hanging out with their 'school' group of friends at uni because... that's not what's supposed to happen.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

hahah yes I am 5eva alone.

know dat feel :(

But think of it positively. You can either... hang out with your internet buddies here on BoS, or be forced to make new friends in your lectures and tutes - or a combination of both.

I've heard of people who regretted hanging out with their 'school' group of friends at uni because... that's not what's supposed to happen.
I am going to think of it positively :D Basically there was one girl who was about to go to UNSW but she got a late round offer into USYD and accepted it. However it doesn't change anything because I hardly talk to her.

LOLXD

HSC

UNSW (The University of New South Wales)
Models needed! The International Office is calling for students for a photo shoot at Circular Quay tomorrow morning. If you are interested please email a photo of yourself to j.constable@unsw.edu.au (All students receive a double movie pass for their trouble)

bos'ers interested? ;] LOOOOOL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

yeah what movie will i watch if i get the tickets?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

well... on the plus side, i'd get all the popcorn to myself.

But the Double Movie Pass.. does that mean I get to go to two movies or does that mean I can bring a friend?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I'd go for something like "The Grey" - or whatever it's called - but that looks like a crappy re-make of "Alive" with other plot elements put in.

Not many movies on right now interest me.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

well... on the plus side, i'd get all the popcorn to myself.

But the Double Movie Pass.. does that mean I get to go to two movies or does that mean I can bring a friend?
Models needed! The International Office is calling for students for a photo shoot at Circular Quay tomorrow morning. If you are interested please email a photo of yourself to j.constable@unsw.edu.au (All students receive a double movie pass for their trouble)

Assuming you'll get past this.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

hey i have photos of myself

there are only like 3 to pick from, but still.

HSC

I'd go for something like "The Grey" - or whatever it's called - but that looks like a crappy re-make of "Alive" with other plot elements put in.

Not many movies on right now interest me.
starring liam neeson (as qui gon jinn)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah that one. But I think it's too much like that movie "Alive", about a Uruguayan rugby team whose plane crashed in the Andes and they had to wait until they were rescued. That's the impression I got from the trailers at least.

But the Grey has them like walking and travelling and stuff, though.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

A few hours work and traveling to and from Circular Quay.. all for a double movie pass worth what $35 to $40? Not worth it.

yemeni cricket

HSC
N/A

I have a question. Is everyone at UNSW a gigantic baby who needs an adult to hold their hand and explain everything to them, or is it just most people who post on BOS?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

I have a question. Is everyone at UNSW a gigantic baby who needs an adult to hold their hand and explain everything to them, or is it just most people who post on BOS?
dats just bos

RANK 1

HSC

i reckon i could do it

RANK 1

HSC

are there any girls going though??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)