Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Carrotsticks, you're going to the Triathlon Club meat?

I'll probably be going as well.
Yep, the one on Thursday at Thai La Ong 2?

Also, I'm swimming with them tomorrow arvo 4:30pm at Victorial Park pool. Keen?

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
*Zadro. Didn't she show you the list of names she'd get called instead of Zadro? ;D
LMAO!! :haha::haha::haha:

That list was hilarious. I believe I just used one of the names she listed. :thrust:

She's easily my favorite Psyche lecturer... behind 'batsh*t crazy' Dr Nico! :awesome:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Not at all a swimmer myself but I may join them in their runs once in awhile. I will definitely be joining their team for the SMH Half Marathon and C2S though.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
LMAO!! :haha::haha::haha:

That list was hilarious. I believe I just used one of the names she listed. :thrust:

She's easily my favorite Psyche lecturer... behind 'batsh*t crazy' Dr Nico! :awesome:
Yeah, the list was pretty funny. Zhivago was the best though. :haha:

I don't have Dr Nico until Thursday, but I've had Dr Owens and Dr Zadro. Dr Owens' nerd references were funny, but Dr Zadro is hands-down the best of them all.

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Yeah, the list was pretty funny. Zhivago was the best though. :haha:

I don't have Dr Nico until Thursday, but I've had Dr Owens and Dr Zadro. Dr Owens' nerd references were funny, but Dr Zadro is hands-down the best of them all.
Haha yup, Zadro had me in stitches and absolutely loving my subject. :rotfl:

Lol yeah Dr Owens is awesome. Lol he make a "Skyrim" reference?

You'll farkin love Dr Nico. Complete lunatic :awesome:

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha yup, Zadro had me in stitches and absolutely loving my subject. :rotfl:

Lol yeah Dr Owens is awesome. Lol he make a "Skyrim" reference?

You'll farkin love Dr Nico. Complete lunatic :awesome:
I've already taken a liking to social psychology, but Zadro is probably who's going to make it even more interesting. :D

The Skyrim reference was definitely there, along with the Harry Potter and Matrix references.

Sweet. I'm pretty excited for my next psych lecture, so I'm sure I'll like Dr Nico.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Only got told today that we had an 8am class (didn't show up on the timetable) tomorrow.

First time ever.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I don't need it now, but just in advance. In relation to the Copy Centre, how does the printing and binding service work if I'm printing my own stuff? Do I just bring a usb with the documents on it?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
nonono PHYS1002.

Fundamentals of Physics.

Whilst studying Flux for Maths =(
:((((((((((((((

had claw1OO1 and buss1O3O (accounting) today. claw was amazing as usual. BUSS on the other hand was pretty boring + I was pretty annoyed by wallace theatre's inclined tables.
ikr!
They're so.. I don't have a word for it.

I'm gonna come and watch.

*stalker face*

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
In the New Law Building nice and early.

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
had claw1OO1 and buss1O3O (accounting) today. claw was amazing as usual. BUSS on the other hand was pretty boring + I was pretty annoyed by wallace theatre's inclined tables.
Which stream you in for both? CLAW is just too good. The Pork Chop case is some of the funniest shit ever and "Jew Seppie" is such a funny guy, full on swearing at people. Best time though was when we were discussing differences between the common and civil law system and he asks what type of system of law does India have, and some guy yells out "a corrupt one!" LOL. BUSS1030 is pretty standard, but at least its better than BUSS1001. And I find Wallace more comfortable than Bosch...those seats kill my butt for the hour I have to sit on them!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Good to hear Giuseppe is still going strong. (He had a health scare a few years back)

I heard they've significantly changed CLAW1001's content? What's the pork chop case? They usually kick things off with carbolic smokeball.

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad

izzy88

HSC
Currently on a crowded bus to the city. I'm really going to hate the law faculty for keeping old law school open. The half hour I have to get from main campus to old law school is really cutting it fine - especially at 4pm. Between the panicked half running to get there and being in a lecture room (and building) that hasnt seen any maintenance in a decade (and no wi-fi), I sure hope this course is worth it!

Sorry for the rant. At least I am only two and a half hours away from being finished Uni for the week...yay!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I don't need it now, but just in advance. In relation to the Copy Centre, how does the printing and binding service work if I'm printing my own stuff? Do I just bring a usb with the documents on it?
Bump.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
Which stream you in for both? CLAW is just too good. The Pork Chop case is some of the funniest shit ever and "Jew Seppie" is such a funny guy, full on swearing at people. Best time though was when we were discussing differences between the common and civil law system and he asks what type of system of law does India have, and some guy yells out "a corrupt one!" LOL. BUSS1030 is pretty standard, but at least its better than BUSS1001. And I find Wallace more comfortable than Bosch...those seats kill my butt for the hour I have to sit on them!
LOL corrupt one. yeah,I remember that hahah I think we might be in the same streams. 2 for claw and 3 for accounting.
giuseppe = only reason I'm going to bother coming on mondays and tues.

yeah, lame jokes from abdul aside, accounting is significantly better than buss1001. I had BUSS1001 today and it was the most boring shite ever. I was so bored that I got out my netbook and tried to browse 9gag. Couldn't though because of epic lag. The only thing that mildly interested me in that 1.5 hour lecture was the lady from CPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)