Semester 2 2008 Spring Results! (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey guys, thought id make this thread in anticipation of the results coming out.

Also has anyone got any idea of how to access marks early like last time using that trick thing again it was pretty kool.

cheers.

do0d19

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone check your mysr page. I think my credit points for course and GPA have changed. My credit cpoints have gone up by 40 so I hope that means I passed everything! Has anyone else noticed this?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
do0d19 said:
Hey everyone check your mysr page. I think my credit points for course and GPA have changed. My credit cpoints have gone up by 40 so I hope that means I passed everything! Has anyone else noticed this?

hey ye man, ur right, i have noticed my gpa go up and the number of credit points achieved increase, i hope this is right and not a fault in the system coz i got all excited and worked up saying yes i didnt fail nothing haha

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
skyline said:
hey ye man, ur right, i have noticed my gpa go up and the number of credit points achieved increase, i hope this is right and not a fault in the system coz i got all excited and worked up saying yes i didnt fail nothing haha
Yeah, me too, credit points and GPA both up.
But I am still not allowing myself to breathe easy until 9am Tuesday...

Lara1986

HSC
Awesome thanks guys :)

Hope it doesn't change from that as my GPA has gone up to 6.125 woot which makes my GPA for this semester 6.5 so either 2 HDs and 2 Ds or 3 HDs and a C

Either way i'm happy cause it means my law GPA is FINALLY! above 6! :) Pity it is because of my electives and not my cores though lol cause you need cores above 6 to qualify for Honours I in law under the old system that i fall under as well as overall GPA of 6

Hope you're all happy with your expected marks :)

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

Does anyone know if we have to pay our library fines before we get our marks back?

Lara1986

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Does anyone know if we have to pay our library fines before we get our marks back?
I think you do if it's above a certain amount, $25 or something?

Have a look on the library website cause i know it says on there in the "fees and fines" part or whatever it's called.

one-love

HSC
Total Credit Points achieved for course including academic credit 160
Total Credit Points required for course completion 240

...should mean i passed all my units this semester? ahh i hope so!
80 credits / 1 year to go.

Sabbo

HSC
Glad I checked back here.

Total Credit Points achieved for course including academic credit 240
Course GPA 5.333

And it's done :)

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
Sabbo said:
Glad I checked back here.

Total Credit Points achieved for course including academic credit 240
Course GPA 5.333

And it's done :)
Congratulations.
Don't forget that graduation is not an automatic process at UWS - you have to actually apply for it....

Sabbo

HSC
Timbo650 said:
Congratulations.
Don't forget that graduation is not an automatic process at UWS - you have to actually apply for it....

Hehe thanks already taken care off. They send you like a million reminders anyway :)

Just glad to be finished. Couldn't study another year.

boris2003

HSC
Jeez i hope this info is correct. Just checked my MySR and my gpa jumped by 1 whole point and i have 130 achieved points (had 90 before). I just hope it is because i thought i did absolutely horrible and hoped that the gpa would jump but by maximum of .5-.7

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
My GPA jumped by 0.5 and with some playing around with the calculator, 3C's 1P + last semester = GPA. Have a kinda mixed reaction as I thought I had a distinction in a subject, but also thought I'd failed one. Oh well, I'll see if I'm right on Tuesday :)

piitb

HSC
has UWS ever not accidentally release results early. what a bunch of monkeys

boris2003

HSC
ambermorn said:
My GPA jumped by 0.5 and with some playing around with the calculator, 3C's 1P + last semester = GPA. Have a kinda mixed reaction as I thought I had a distinction in a subject, but also thought I'd failed one. Oh well, I'll see if I'm right on Tuesday :)
or you could have got 1 D, 1 C and 2 P :cool:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ yeah, I realised that tonight lol.

Somehow I'd prefer more C's than P's, but a D is always welcome lol.

John0

HSC
soo glad i was randomly browsing threads and found this. course gpa of 5.143 which is relieving, 160 credit points to go now.

Snooty

HSC
blah, my GPA went down by 0.5, which leads me to the conclusion i got 2 P's this sem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)