Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

^ :(. Continue to dream my friend.

if you were in engl1002 today then i saw you. i walked out of the lecture and ended up behind you i think. i contemplated saying something but...yeh i'm shy
When I got up? Did I say hello to someone as I got up?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

lol i wouldn't know. i only saw you after we were outside, like in the hallway sorta thing.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Oooh. Well it's still a mystery then isn't it? There was another guy with curly red hair in the lecture, you see...then again he might not do eduf1019.

By the way, have you started on your essay for eduf1019? Have you picked which three theorists you're going to choose? I figured I'd go for Freud (psychosexual), Piaget (cognitive) and Erikson (psychosocial), as they seem the easiest, or the in the case of Freud, the most fascinating.

EDIT: I found the shortcut today. I was pleased.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Oooh. Well it's still a mystery then isn't it? There was another guy with curly red hair in the lecture, you see...then again he might not do eduf1019.

By the way, have you started on your essay for eduf1019? Have you picked which three theorists you're going to choose? I figured I'd go for Freud (psychosexual), Piaget (cognitive) and Erikson (psychosocial), as they seem the easiest, or the in the case of Freud, the most fascinating.

im going to hunt you down and rape you

edit: i mean that in the nicest possible way :shy:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I look foward to it. The backside of the Carslaw building seems like a fitting place to get this business done.

Does anyone else ever buy the Big Issue off the friendly vendor? I always end up buying it because I feel so sorry for him. I mean, look at the teddy bear, the music, the sign and the way he sits in his coat like a cold child :(

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
I look foward to it. The backside of the Carslaw building seems like a fitting place to get this business done.

Does anyone else ever buy the Big Issue off the friendly vendor? I always end up buying it because I feel so sorry for him. I mean, look at the teddy bear, the music, the sign and the way he sits in his coat like a cold child :(
No. I have a cold, cold heart. :(

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

Should I also join this hunt for Nebuchadnezzar?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Everyone should. Remember, I have 50c on offer for the first to approach me and ask

"are you nebuchanezzar from teh interweb?", or a variant upon that.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:

haha, no i haven't started yet. you reminded me to get a move on :eek:

off topic, what week is this. i seriously can't remember (lol how organised am i)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Everyone should. Remember, I have 50c on offer for the first to approach me and ask

"are you nebuchanezzar from teh interweb?", or a variant upon that.
Are you orange afro guy? Who possibly cut his afro a bit?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

mebbe.

but it's not really a 'fro atm, but it could do with a cut. In other words, probably not.

neafoo

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
mebbe.

but it's not really a 'fro atm, but it could do with a cut. In other words, probably not.
were you leaving fisher library at about 5 to 12 today?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Nope.

That new law building is going to look shitty and out of place. Listen to my prediction now before it happens!

HSC

Hey I saw a guy with curly red hair today, leaving the quad from the Nicholson Museum side (I think) at around 3pm. Was that you Jimmy?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Nope. 3pm I was inside the education building debating with Margarita about the validity of anything Piaget ever said.

Cosmic Doris will surely understand. It must be said that I think she's a totally awesome tutor.

HSC

Piaget! There's a familiar name. Just covered him in human development in psych.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Nope. 3pm I was inside the education building debating with Margarita about the validity of anything Piaget ever said.

Cosmic Doris will surely understand. It must be said that I think she's a totally awesome tutor.
yep :) good old marge. i like her, she's awesome.

oh and btw. i know who you are now yay :eek: :) i was in the seminar group that came in while you were still talking to margarita :uhhuh:

yay successful stalking

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

AHH CRAP!

Oh well. Fun time is over. I was enjoying my time as The University of Sydney's man of mystery.

The seminar before us didn't go terribly well, in terms of the presentation. Did she mention anything?

EDIT: not mine. I'd already done mine. We rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)