Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

Yay for first day back! Hmm, I shouldn't even say first day back because it isn't, but it's very refreshing seeing all your fellow classmates looking refreshed and happy from this break. This was one much-needed break.

It was also good I had a good start to the morning (despite it being an 8am start) because the train driver I swear was speeding :D and he got me to Redfern at 7:45 and I could actually walk at a leisurely pace to Bosch, and arrive on time :D Managed to run a whole lot of errands as well so I'm satisfied too :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC

13.05/15 for my group accounting presentation and report.

now to do my huge assignment

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
pfffft, no. Judging by the past few exams I could locate, the exam seems to be one that's focused on your choice (or two) of the entire text range. So I'll just pick Sir Orfeo, Cymbeline and The Lay of Volund as my texts.

Actually, if Malfoy can confirm that the exam is like this (I'll ask the tutor tommorow anyway), that'd be pretty groovy.
really? cool. if thats the case i'd be doing cymbeline, morte d'arthur and probably gullivers travels once i finish reading it. it's turning out to be pretty good.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

I never thought I'd thank feminist historians, because there's enough wankery in my degree without them, but thank you Victoria Haskins and Heather Goodall for saving my essay. I'll never question your jargon again.

100% in my GOVT bibliographic assignment. I didn't even know you could get 100% in a written assessment.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Those BLOODY korean christians tried to talk to me again today. I told them I'd already heard the talk and I think they understood because they went away.

Seems to me that they're only asking girls. Shifty business going on here.

And Malfoy- Coke Zero is the beverage of the devil. This is why I like that my desk is quite cramped; generally I knock things over with my elbows but my desk doesn't allow for elbow-room.

I do get crumbs in my laptop, though. I used to have birdseed in my keyboard from when my budgie would play with the keys, but he's too old for that now.

HSC

lala2 said:
Yay for first day back! Hmm, I shouldn't even say first day back because it isn't, but it's very refreshing seeing all your fellow classmates looking refreshed and happy from this break. This was one much-needed break.

It was also good I had a good start to the morning (despite it being an 8am start) because the train driver I swear was speeding :D and he got me to Redfern at 7:45 and I could actually walk at a leisurely pace to Bosch, and arrive on time :D Managed to run a whole lot of errands as well so I'm satisfied too :D
That's funny, my train seemed to be going at snail's pace this morning. Just snuck in to the 8am lecture just in time.

neafoo

HSC

nearly finished my anthropology essay. its really shit though :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC

1600/2000 words

although im aiming for 2,400 words, but still. good effort.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

im going to finish that geology project tomorrow, starting 5 hours b4 its due lol

veridis

droog
HSC

Triangulum said:
I never thought I'd thank feminist historians, because there's enough wankery in my degree without them, but thank you Victoria Haskins and Heather Goodall for saving my essay. I'll never question your jargon again.
if you had fun with feminist historiography try getting into some feminist epistemology, it's absolutely brilliant. they actually believe shit like "Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica is a 'rape manual' because 'science is a male rape of female nature'" then try to claim that it's everyone else being sexist not them. all class.

veridis

droog
HSC

oh cmon how can you not love it, the essay ripping it apart practically writes itself.

veridis

droog
HSC

pft who reads books before essays. you write a rant, then quote bash.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

over 2,000 words now. hahah i love how my fear switched from not being able to complete it on time to going way over the word limit

neafoo

HSC

stazi said:
over 2,000 words now. hahah i love how my fear switched from not being able to complete it on time to going way over the word limit
i hate having to cut them down when i go way over the limit :(

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

neafoo said:
i hate having to cut them down when i go way over the limit :(
Dude, same here. I'm having to cut out two pages of material in my history essay to make room for a conclusion and for more stuff on my core argument.

neafoo

HSC

Triangulum said:
Dude, same here. I'm having to cut out two pages of material in my history essay to make room for a conclusion and for more stuff on my core argument.
lol yeah it sucks aye.
Were you in ANHS lecture today? My tutor was the lecturer. It was awesome how we finished 30 minutes early :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC

nebuchazar were you outside Wentworth walking towards Redfern in red cons with a short chick at about 3:10pm? If so, *faps*

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

lol. I was WRONG! Yeah, apparently this year will be the same as last year, in that you have to know something about Gullivers Travels and Hero + Leander. Boo!

Thanks anyway Malfoy.

stazi said:
nebuchazar were you outside Wentworth walking towards Redfern in red cons with a short chick at about 3:10pm? If so, *faps*
Yes to everything except for the red cons business, whatever that is. I was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and had a jacket around my neck (which was red) to keep off that horrible, horrible sun.

Was that me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)