Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

yay all chapters are summarised. need to summarise lecture slides tomorrow, then study everything

uder

HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Hey hows the study going for Aus Pol?
Yeah not too great. Trying to skim through the text and the readings. I did nearly all of them during the semester anyway. Didn't go to lectures. Not terribly sure what to expect in the exam seeing as there's no essays but I'm just pulling out important concepts/definitions and jotting them down. Will read over them before bed then get up early and cram it into my oversized head.

How are you faring?

lala2

Banned
HSC

Did OSCE. I just hope I pass. I don't even have a definite feeling of anything really. Didn't feel like omg I'm going to fail, but also didn't feel like I was certain I passed. I think it's my brain kicking into numb mode. I just hope I pass, because this is the area I'm most likely to fail and not realise it. Other than that, I met another friend who's successfully graduated pharm and that's comforting. I hope it bodes well for me--what are the chances that on both exam days so far in this exam period that afterwards I see pharm graduates who are highly successful?! Maybe that's a sign...I'm hoping. Fingers crossed.

KarmaKitten

HSC

I'm already in holiday mode. Though I still have two exams left next week.

Also, I think I am the only one who is somewhat sympathetic to the nsw mini-budget

HSC

KarmaKitten said:

Also, I think I am the only one who is somewhat sympathetic to the nsw mini-budget
You are worse than Hitler.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

woo, unless i totally fucked up my thesis, i will at least be getting a 2.2 for hons, most likely a 2.1 (tight tight outside chance of a 1st class)

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

haha almost missed my first exam today. Thought it started at 2pm...it actually FINISHED at 2pm and started at 12pm. Lucky that a mate messaged me for some study advice which brought my attention to the 12pm start.

kokodamonkey

HSC

KarmaKitten said:

How can you be.they are dirty political hacks and could have done a lot better if they wanted to but they are only after votes.

To answer that person's question, yes im the guy with glasses in the red shirt whinging.

Had AusPol Today. Was cool for 4/6 questions i chose, i wouldn't have chosen the other 2, but the other 3questions tended to rely on the readings and well yeah i don't do readings :p

Aah gotta spend as much time now between now and monday teaching myself econometrics in order to kickass in it otherwise my parents will kill me if i fail the subject. (The exam is worth 45%, of the 55% that's already happened, i've got somewhere between 15-20/55 so yeah..)

I h ave German on tuesday but have devoted no time to it so i will prob start to worry about that, but im under no pressure to pass german (as in i could do shit and still pass where as i need to excell in econometrics). So tonight, most of tomorrow (as im going out for dinner with a lady friend to the city tomorrow night) and all of sunday and monday morning. bah.

Overall i felt the AusPol Exam was fairly straight forward and thus easyish. I wrote about a page each for each thing.

uder

HSC

I was lucky, I was only really stumped by 3/9, so I happily answered the other 6.
Filled up a booklet, averaged just over a page for each.

Love first year subjects.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

goony said:
haha almost missed my first exam today. Thought it started at 2pm...it actually FINISHED at 2pm and started at 12pm. Lucky that a mate messaged me for some study advice which brought my attention to the 12pm start.
what did you get for 2213 semester 2 2007 paper question 9b)

these lack of answers are ridiculous

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

haven't done it yet. i'm working through 2005 and 2006 at the moment (and the optics section for 2004, which comes with answers).

i think it would be best for me to just focus really hard on two out of the three topics (optics and solid state devices)...i went over EM anyway, but i only really know how to do about 1/3 of the questions on average in past papers so far.

lala2

Banned
HSC

KarmaKitten said:

Ditto to all three. I'm sleeping a lot lately which is worrying me--either I'm really tired out from exams or I'm sleeping due to the stress which is a new thing. The mini budget I actually don't mind them scrapping the free school transport scheme. Like, I'm sure I would've been annoyed as hell if it was done on me, but seeing as no other state does this and you'd get half fare anyway I think it'd be better spent elsewhere. The scrapping and re-scrapping of rail lines I'm not happy about though. And I think the harbour bridge toll--yeah, they should've brought in timed tolling a while ago, so I think that's alright (the price isn't, but the concept is).

kokodamonkey

HSC

just wanted to say.... they are willing to up the harbour toll to make $12million, they are willing to take away our childrens BacktoSchool Money and Travel Concessions for $35million...

Yet they are still happy to spend 300million over the next 3years on the tollcashback scheme for the M4 and M5 to ensure the marginal seats of Paramatta and Penrith remain in their grasps.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

^a lot of poor people live out there

stop bitching.

and they now think i have glandular fever. LOL! :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC

yay. 1 sleep left before i finish. 15 hours left.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

yay finished my studying. wooo. party time!

soon.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

omg guyz, by the time i cum home, i'll be done with everything :D and drunk.

kokodamonkey

HSC

how do things work with conceded passes.. i.e. if iget 48 do i "automatically" get a conceded pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)