Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

one of my lecturers pronounces circuit as "SERKYOOT".. but i wonder.. maybe that's the proper pronounciation

KarmaKitten

HSC

Triangulum said:
i didnt mind it that much really. and i'd forgotten just how awesome james is. i hope he's my tutor as well. (i wish the essay for that subject was shorter though, i have another assessment due that week.)
I found it terrible. I was late cause I couldnt find it. then it was a hassle trying to tell someone to move up a seat.

But james was awesome. I think I would find it hard to talk if I had him as my tutor.

Triangulum said:
also, today i had a lecture in which every single person was white. not a single asian or other non-anglo in a class of 50. that is really unusual even for the arts faculty.
which one?

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

Raven3333 said:
PPS. Staz do u know a guy called Quientein, he took out the MKTG1002 prize last year and came to speak in the lecture today, all i can say is what a fucking attention whore
maybe thats why he is a good marketer

KarmaKitten

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
On one of my frequent trips to youtube, I stumbled across this video. It pretty much captures what he looks like (though um, more eccentric and less out of it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oXIRUcD0ts&feature=related
hawt.

I haven't seen spotted you this semester either! Then again its only been two days for me.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

stazi said:
why did he speak and what about? he's probably the most hated guy in marketing and international business. everyone just wants him to shut the fuck up
He spoke about winning the award and how to do good in MKTG1002, and yes he does suck he had his head so far up Dr. Lu's ass it wasn't funny and also he just kept talking for like 40 minutes about how he writes essays

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Raven3333 said:
He spoke about winning the award and how to do good in MKTG1002, and yes he does suck he had his head so far up Dr. Lu's ass it wasn't funny and also he just kept talking for like 40 minutes about how he writes essays
what a fag.

i mean, i answer questions during lectures; which i guess makes me annoying, but i haven't been told to shut up. on the other hand, he interrupts the lecturer and says shit like "i'm not going to read the textbook because i read academic journal articles"

KarmaKitten said:
hawt.

I haven't seen spotted you this semester either! Then again its only been two days for me.
i think the photos of me capture how i look like the best.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Raven3333 said:
WOOT no matter how crap my marks are I still have a better shot at a job then 80% of people :)

PS. Oh and on a related note, decided to change my major to marketing

PPS. Staz do u know a guy called Quientein, he took out the MKTG1002 prize last year and came to speak in the lecture today, all i can say is what a fucking attention whore
Which stream are you in ?

I ended up leaving my MKTG1002 lecture after 50 minutes because the lecturer was asian and he was just shit.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

yeah that lecturer sucks balls. i had him for 2 lectures. iain black is 20 times better

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Not only can he barely speak proper english, he just repeats whats on the slides.

In comparison to Geoff Fripp last semester this guy is fucking the shittest lecturer around.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

how much does the wireless cost per MB at usyd?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

KarmaKitten said:
oh! How is that? I decided to leave that till next year after I had done as many aust hsty subjects as possible.
seems ok so far, penny russell seems like a good lecturer. not quite sure what the lectures are going to cover but most of it is about discussing and workshopping our major projects (i think). i need to come up with a tentative subject area before the first tute though, which will be challenging. i'll have to get reading on the weekend.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

IHPF said:
Spotted hiphophooray123 in psych.

Totally forgot about the work/internship fair thingy. :/
weally? was it 2013 or 2014?

in 2014 i was sitting next to the_apprentice from bos.

in 2013 is was sitting with some random american dude, and then my throat got really itchy and i started coughing so i left coz i couldnt concentrate.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

blakegman said:
Which stream are you in ?

I ended up leaving my MKTG1002 lecture after 50 minutes because the lecturer was asian and he was just shit.
1pm Bosch, yeah had better lecturers to be bluntly honest. R u in the 10am or 11am Wednesday tute by any chance

stazi

Nightman
HSC

hiphophooray123 said:
in 2013 is was sitting with some random american dude, and then my throat got really itchy and i started coughing so i left coz i couldnt concentrate.
... lol your excuses for not going to lectures keep getting worse:

"It was cold outside"
"My throat was itchy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)