Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

Scaryyyy.

I'm sort of relieved. Today we got our lit reviews back, and my friend (who has never failed anything in her life and always does well) failed and all day I was terrified that I'd failed mine. But I got an HD. GO ME!

Less pressure on the actual research project / exam now.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

scarybunny said:
Scaryyyy.

I'm sort of relieved. Today we got our lit reviews back, and my friend (who has never failed anything in her life and always does well) failed and all day I was terrified that I'd failed mine. But I got an HD. GO ME!

Less pressure on the actual research project / exam now.
me toooo :D

Far out Craig put the fear into us though. I was afraid to turn mine over.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
me toooo :D

Far out Craig put the fear into us though. I was afraid to turn mine over.

We're special.

I feel so sorry for my friend, though. It sounds like her tutor failed her to get her attention or something retarded like that. She got 50, then crossed it out and wrote 48.

Surely, if your first instinct is to pass it, you should pass it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

If I had kept on doing education, I assume I would have the fear in the heart of me also?

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A

Does anyone know the opening hours of the School of Social and Political Sciences Office on a Wednesday?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

fuck. have to find a new job from now until feb :(

kokodamonkey

HSC

Neb... I hope your not like the rest of those left focus people..

I've had them harass me all day. I had to even call the electoral officer on them... I had some 40yr old woman come up and get in my face threatening me and pushing me, i had some guys stalking me and telling me to piss off. i had woman telling me i was sexist,racist,homophobic,a nazi. I was also told that women can't be sexist (She said i was sexist because i said hello to her, so i then accused her of the same "crime").

Neb i honestly respect your views and ideaology, and knew if i actually met up with you in a pub we would have a few beers and chat, but i hope you aren't like the rest of those people on your ticket. I even had NLS people (that's right, Labor Left, my "Best Buddies" Come up and speak with me to the electoral officer about the purple shirts harrassment..).

Just thought i'd add my 2cents..
By the way i also went to cumberland campus today to campaign, and i would like to say that the people there are really nice, and vote and are actually spending a few minutes of their time when they walk past to discuss peoples policys and what not. If you ever have the opportunity to go to that campus or have friends that want to go, i recommend you tell them they do, because the people there are nice.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

kokodamonkey said:
Neb... I hope your not like the rest of those left focus people..

I've had them harass me all day. I had to even call the electoral officer on them... I had some 40yr old woman come up and get in my face threatening me and pushing me, i had some guys stalking me and telling me to piss off. i had woman telling me i was sexist,racist,homophobic,a nazi. I was also told that women can't be sexist (She said i was sexist because i said hello to her, so i then accused her of the same "crime").

Neb i honestly respect your views and ideaology, and knew if i actually met up with you in a pub we would have a few beers and chat, but i hope you aren't like the rest of those people on your ticket. I even had NLS people (that's right, Labor Left, my "Best Buddies" Come up and speak with me to the electoral officer about the purple shirts harrassment..).

Just thought i'd add my 2cents..
By the way i also went to cumberland campus today to campaign, and i would like to say that the people there are really nice, and vote and are actually spending a few minutes of their time when they walk past to discuss peoples policys and what not. If you ever have the opportunity to go to that campus or have friends that want to go, i recommend you tell them they do, because the people there are nice.
Nah mang I'm cool. Didn't see any behaviour like that today but I'll take your word on it I guess.

You're not alone though. Some fag from one of those smaller tickets (student bang or some crap like that) said I was a "facist", lol.

EDIT: I did however spend 10 minutes in my philosophy tutorial this afternoon yelling and banging my fist on the table. Oh my yes, that was fun.

EDIT2: Had Greg Warr today in chem. Seemed nice, but very patronising like jb_nc said. He answered my questions but I pity the dude that asked all the dumb questions that had Mr. Warr shaking his head and smirking like a ponce.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

None of the campaigning people harassed me today. :D
I feel like an awesome epic hardcore ninja. In red.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to fisher :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)