Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
eeeenvgj anfanagnhagagh looking through the paper be he doesnt know how to read it
ooooh ahfabfahfarbarh showed him anything
ooooh feeling sfuhashgagg;qairn on his way
ooooh feeeling asfhHngfGNASDGVHAGANG osdgoashgahdg

yeah!

even flow
bahfharbarah butterflies!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
what am i

edit: much to be proud of.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Omg, the course coordinator for PHAR4616 is sooooooooo nice!!!!!! Not only has she offered a second chance for people who failed the midsem quiz (like me, argh 1 mark!), but I emailed her this morning asking if I could sit the midsem later because I simply cannot cope with all these job applications, and she AGREED! OMG! I seriously need to bring her a big bunch of flowers when exams are over.

Now I just need to get another deadline extended and then I'm good.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Omg, the course coordinator for PHAR4616 is sooooooooo nice!!!!!! Not only has she offered a second chance for people who failed the midsem quiz (like me, argh 1 mark!), but I emailed her this morning asking if I could sit the midsem later because I simply cannot cope with all these job applications, and she AGREED! OMG! I seriously need to bring her a big bunch of flowers when exams are over.

Now I just need to get another deadline extended and then I'm good.
Lucky! Im glad geosciences are like that too. Extended one project date around 3 weeks past due date!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
You think that's bad? Remember the time i auditioned to be david hasselhoff's car?

HSC
N/A
"too many infractions"

i had ONE on my name last time i looked, so i reckon some cunt ass mod just added a load of them at once or some shit

it's only two days but still, what a load of shit

imma find whoever did it, contact comrade uncle, and he'll use his assassin skills to take care of the problem

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Seriously you are all boring. work today yaaay $50/hour double time and a half.
how many dicks do you suck for that price? do you average it over the whole day (sum of cocks sucked in day divided by total hours on the street) or is that just your going rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)