Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
what should i do for my thesis project next year you guise?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Domestic violence amongst French immigrants in Australia.
Was that your thesis?

In other news--a) SO HOT!!!!!! what kind of retarded weather is this?!!!!!! and b) finally got a move along from HR. Boss just called to say he's finally been given approval by HR to finalise my position. So slow. 3 weeks. Followed by more paperwork. Is it like a prereq that you be slow and inefficient to join HR?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
oi lala whats the coolest adhd medication? the doctor just rattled through a few names: adderall, ritalin, concerta etc etc etc
i want only teh best

also fluxseed oil
o_O

kokodamonkey

HSC
loving life in my house with ducted aircon. However too easily being distracted from uni work and not putting in the hard yards. yourself?

lala2

Banned
HSC
oi lala whats the coolest adhd medication? the doctor just rattled through a few names: adderall, ritalin, concerta etc etc etc
i want only teh best

also fluxseed oil
o_O
lol they don't teach us ADHD at uni. All depends on your Dr's diagnosis but seems like methylphenidate (Ritalin or Concerta, same thing) would be the initial medication you'd start with. What do you want the flaxseed oil for?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lol they don't teach us ADHD at uni. All depends on your Dr's diagnosis but seems like methylphenidate (Ritalin or Concerta, same thing) would be the initial medication you'd start with. What do you want the flaxseed oil for?
because i dont get enough omega 3's and the doctorb was like well take that anyway because it helps with everything.

i think he's just delaying putting me on meds

why dont they teach you it at uni? too simple?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
after dinner im gonna try and do one of these sample exams for the third of the course ive revised
lets see how epicly i do/fail

2 hour exam so no longer than 40min on the section

lala2

Banned
HSC
because i dont get enough omega 3's and the doctorb was like well take that anyway because it helps with everything.

i think he's just delaying putting me on meds

why dont they teach you it at uni? too simple?
Cool. Yeah the Dr's right about flaxseed--helps with everything. If you feel like taking it, take it. But unless you've got diabetes or high cholesterol or blood pressure or something, meh. Yeh, stimulants are powerful stuff, need to be sure it's the right thing. Nah, ADHD is not major enough for us to learn about apparently :confused: It's more just like now make sure the Ritalin always stays in the safe and you record every transaction to do with it. Did you hear on the news though, apparently ADHD is overdiagnosed?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ive heard as much but i think its more a current affair style over-reaction than anything substantial. and in any case, i think my personal symptoms are sufficient to give medication a try.

fuck keeping a record. imma sell my meds to desperate uni students lol! hopefully i get desoxyn or summat cool amirite?

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol yeah Desoxyn would be the ultimate, except it doesn't sell here. Would've put all the pseudo runners out of business there.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i tend to think that australia has overreacted to ice a bit

better off putting that money into buying me a bigger tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)