Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
did a practice exam today
all is looking quite well. and i've got 4 days to revise the hardest third of the course.

v good v

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
omg wtf

one question took about a half hour to draw up and complete because i got confused with all the 3D stuff

:hammer:

lala2

Banned
HSC
I shouldn't be spending my study time venting, particularly since the issue's going to be obsolete forever very soon, but I've had enough of WebCT just not being compatible with Opera. Opera is the best browser ever imo--everytime I load up IE just to use WebCT it reminds me why I made the switch--so SLOW and cumbersome.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah, double post. Anyway, does anyone know anything about commerce? I know plenty of you guys are Arts and Science students but I don't really know about commerce...anyway, if you could help.

a) What's the relationship between balance, profit-loss and funds (cash-flow) statements?
b) What's drawings in relation to owner's equity?
c) Why are borrowing costs intangible assets? Shouldn't they be tangible? Actually, why aren't they a tangible liability?

Might have more questions, but that's all for now. Thanks!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Woo. First exam tomorrow. Bring it on. I'm totally over studying.
holidays now pls

Oh and SP, did you get your Honours mark back yet? Tell us!

kokodamonkey

HSC
Ah, double post. Anyway, does anyone know anything about commerce? I know plenty of you guys are Arts and Science students but I don't really know about commerce...anyway, if you could help.

a) What's the relationship between balance, profit-loss and funds (cash-flow) statements?
b) What's drawings in relation to owner's equity?
c) Why are borrowing costs intangible assets? Shouldn't they be tangible? Actually, why aren't they a tangible liability?

Might have more questions, but that's all for now. Thanks!
What subject is this????
umm i know the answers but it is whether or not i can remember them properly!!!!

B) - Drawings is the stuff you withdrawf rom owners equity... I think like how you have A = L + OE. Well drawings = Owners Equity Minus the othercrap umm retained profit?

A) Isn't it Net Profit? Net profit is listed on the profit and loss sheet and is counted as part of owners equity on the balance sheet?

C) Good Question! Perhaps because its an asset.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Thanks koko, it's for pharm management and the majority of the exam is accounting.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^How so? My head hurts from this stupid subject. If I'm very lucky I might finish it by dinner.

lala2

Banned
HSC

lala2

Banned
HSC
:eek: that's hot! Where in the world were you at that time :confused: Haha, have fun with the driving. Who else is going? You can't possibly drive all the way up there by yourself can you? It's gonna take several days! (depending how fast you drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)