Semester 2 Chatter Thread 2014. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antheung

HSC
N/A
The excellent Sydney Student system had me enrolled in a random sixth unit I had withdrawn from over a year ago LOL (but was unseeable to me until uni was like how did you manage to enrol in 36 cp in one semester)

</3 Sydney Student
Seems like Sydney Student is full of bugs. :mad2:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the second week in a row that I haven't been able to find the readings for GEOS anywhere (apart from one website which costs money).

LHS, someth1ng, any of you have a link?
Go through this: http://www.library.usyd.edu.au/

You can access any paper in any journal around the world if you access papers through the USyd Library. Alternatively, find the papers via Google Scholar on the USyd computer and it will always be accessible.

madharris

HSC
N/A
some random that doesn't exist said:
Hey madharris, what did you do at uni today?
Oh hey, :)
Today I jousted with a crutch whilst on an electric wheelchair. It was great fun :)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Go through this: http://www.library.usyd.edu.au/

You can access any paper in any journal around the world if you access papers through the USyd Library. Alternatively, find the papers via Google Scholar on the USyd computer and it will always be accessible.
Ah I'm so stupid. I've been trying to find things on the OPAC system thinking that was the only catalogue, when all I needed to go was go to the library homepage haha.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I bump into plenty of BoSers on the Wentworth Bridge. Hey hey hey people! :D

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Made a passing joke about Tinder today to someone. Ended up being announced over a megaphone to a whole room because it was their favourite comment of the day. Fun uni daiz <3

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I'm moving out in 7/8 days and I legitimately do not know how to do that. I've never moved anywhere before.

What do I keep/what needs to be thrown out/what if I forget something/I need to actually go shopping for the first time in months/grocery shopping how do people do that I legitimately have not been in a supermarket since I was in Berlin over new years.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
@amleops

I see you everywhere. I've seen you around carslaw and I saw you today at Laneway. I don't say Hi cause either I'm pre-occupied or eating (morning). I will endeavor to say hi to you next time.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
@amleops

I see you everywhere. I've seen you around carslaw and I saw you today at Laneway. I don't say Hi cause either I'm pre-occupied or eating (morning). I will endeavor to say hi to you next time.
Everybody seems to be seeing me but I'm not seeing them haha.

Yeah I go to Laneway every day just before 9 to get my daily coffee, so say hi if you see me there tomorrow.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
I normally always eat at laneway either Monday or Friday morning maybe both. But.. Do you guys want a mini meat tomorrow morning at laneway? I'll be there around 830 and onwards. My tute starts at 11 so maybe we can chitchat?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I normally always eat at laneway either Monday or Friday morning maybe both. But.. Do you guys want a mini meat tomorrow morning at laneway? I'll be there around 830 and onwards. My tute starts at 11 so maybe we can chitchat?
I have a tutorial quiz at 9 so I'd probably only be able to say a brief hello.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Got a class at 9 too. But gotta get some breakfast so grab the booths Travzies. :D

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
CHEM2912 is starting to rival PHYS1902...funnily enough, I'm struggling with CHEM2912 the most out of all my units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)