Semester 2 exam failures (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Good luck, all.
I'm expecting an interesting week... I just hope that cityrail delivers ;).

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yes goodluck all
I shall be on 6am trains for 9:20 exams because i really dont trust city rail at all and i dont want the added stress of "the 7:50am train to central is cancelled for today only". ack! i'm getting stressed just thinking about it.
hmmm... i'm hungry.....
Is anyone else's exams located in the randomest places ever? i am in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and the anatomy lab. hmmmm, strange....

Adam

HSC
I always get to uni at least 1/2 hour early. Come exam time its at least 1 hour. So I will never be late. Ever :p

I'm all of over the place for exams, so stressing about maths on Wednesday.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
>< exam in 13 hrs... still only 75% prepared :'(

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hrmm first exam wednesday...done some study...wondering why i wanted to goto uni atm...loooking forwrad to holiday, also wondering why, after a whole semester fo not being there suddenly my exams are in carslaw...lol :rolleyes:

personally with u know off peak exam times, im just grabbing a lift with parents, trains for em would only coem every hour, can take up to 2 hours to get into uni...... :mad: dont trust city rail enough to be bothered fiddling!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Mambomeg said:
i think 75% prepared is more than 95% of uni students, is certainly about 50% more prepared than me.....
sigh~~~~~~ just realised 75% perpared is not good enuf... like in exam eh??? i was sittin accross to this dude who's like 92 average last sem... sigh~~~~~ intimidated o_O

Carlito

HSC
My first exam is tomorrow... stupid software. i did some (some being very little) study yesterday, will do some more this afternoon. its open book anyway so that thought de-motivates me to study.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
ack, i had cell bio today and it was uber hard and tricky and mean, and asked us about random stuff that was barely mentioned in lectures. Grr to that. Grrr. Grrr.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i had macroeconomics yesterday and there weren't anything that wasn't expected

hmm next exam isn't till next monday... no motivation to study just yet haha

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
for those of u who did infs1000 today, how bs was that exam? it involved more bs than business studies

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Suvat said:
for those of u who did infs1000 today, how bs was that exam? it involved more bs than business studies
It was a shocker wasn't it!
And they didn't give you much room to write your answers either..

cayte

I though the exam was fine, but you're right, there were a couple of dubious multiple choice questions.

Wyvern

HSC
was it just me or were previous math1003 exams easier? :vcross:

Amish

HSC
N/A
owe yeah, that was a killer, question 5 was really just 2 questions from the advanced paper apparently, god damn, scaling its going to be interesting

Wyvern

HSC
Amish said:
owe yeah, that was a killer, question 5 was really just 2 questions from the advanced paper apparently, god damn, scaling its going to be interesting
better be scaled up.....

Generator

HSC
N/A
I have another exam or two to go yet I am spending far too much time reading through the papers and thinking about what I will be doing next year. A tip for you all... Try hating uni as soon as possible, as that way the feeling may not manifest itself just as you reach the end your third year.

Adam

HSC
OMG, 1003 was so gay!

On raw marks I'll get 30% if that, but hopefully that will be scaled to a pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)