Semester 2 Exam Timetables Out!! (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I'm happy with the university for a change...

MATH1900 Mon 8 Nov
EDUC1004 Fri 12 Nov

Sat 13 Nov... PARTY!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
I'm happy with the university for a change...

MATH1900 Mon 8 Nov
EDUC1004 Fri 12 Nov

Sat 13 Nov... PARTY!
Only two exams:eek:?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
School of Electrical Eng & Computer Sci
ELEC2400 - Signals & Systems
Tue, 23-Nov - 9:15am : 2hr
Students enrolled: 77
ELEC2700 - Computer Engineering II
Wed, 10-Nov - 1:45pm : 3hr
Students enrolled: 90
SENG1140 - The Online Society
Wed, 17-Nov - 9:15am : 2hr
Students enrolled: 65
School of Mathematical & Physical Sci
MATH2420 - Engineering Mathematics II
Tue, 09-Nov - 1:45pm : 2hr
Students enrolled: 82

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
SENG1140, hah! 'sif that's not the most fucking boring subject ever! I didn't go to lectures or tutes - well, I logged into tutes and then fucked around online as I normally do.. Didn't do a couple of assignments 'cause I figured I could still pass without doing them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
SENG1140, hah! 'sif that's not the most fucking boring subject ever! I didn't go to lectures or tutes - well, I logged into tutes and then fucked around online as I normally do.. Didn't do a couple of assignments 'cause I figured I could still pass without doing them.
and thats why you're not on the deans merit list :p

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
MKTG1000 - November 11th.

Yay for only have 1 exam! Hahaha!!! :D

37 days till uni ends. :D

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
meh...not too bad at all, it's alot better than last year's semester 2 exam timetable when i had 4 exams in one week :eek:

- CIVL2310 - Fluid Mechanics
Tue, 09-Nov - 1:45pm : 3hr

- CIVL2050 - Engineering Computations and Probability. Part 2: Probability
Fri, 12-Nov - 9:15am : 3hr

- CIVL2710 - Transportation Engineering
Mon, 15-Nov - 9:15am : 3hr

- CIVL2240 - Civil Engineering Materials
Tue, 16-Nov - 1:45pm : 2.5hr

- CIVL2050 - Engineering Computations and Probability. Part 1: Engineering Computations
Fri, 19-Nov - 9:15am : 3hr

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Merethrond said:
Only two exams:eek:?
yupyupyup... cause one course went online so they arent allowed to do a formal exam or something and art well yeh whatever!!..its all interpretive anyways

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
I dont go to the lectures either for seng1140 its so boring, my first lecture there were heaps of people sleeping and one chick was sewing a dress. Sproule is useless!!

@clive i heard about that CIVL2050 having 6 hours of exam, thats harsh, what is the content like?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
@clive i heard about that CIVL2050 having 6 hours of exam, thats harsh, what is the content like?
The probability strand is kinda hard, but pretty good:

normal + Log normal distributions, discrete & continuous probability spaces (we do a lot of stuff on the Probability Density Functions and Cumulalive Distribution Functions)

I think the exam for this section will be hard, but not too bad with a bit of study(but it will be absolute hell for the people who have plagiarised the assignments though)

The computations strand is a bit easier in my opinion and consists of writing FORTRAN programs to solve various mathematical problems that occur in engineering (eg Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Iterative methods to find roots of functions)

The exam for this section consists of writing pseudocode for 2 or 3 different questions...looks kind of daunting

btw, how has Engineering maths 2 been going?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
well its prob component sounds the same as yours, however the rest of it is like 1st semester maths with integrals of complex functions however we just found out that we cant have a resource sheet :( that was the only thing that got me through 2310.

the fortran sounds interesting, we have something like that in elec2400 however we use matlab

Last edited:

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
well the seng subject we are referring to is in the top 5 easiest subjects at the university. us engineers have a habit of calling subjects by their subject code because the truth be told we are very lazy :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
well the seng subject we are referring to is in the top 5 easiest subjects at the university.
really? what are the others?
ten bucks says biol (in any form) isnt up there.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mrbassman said:
well the seng subject we are referring to is in the top 5 easiest subjects at the university.
I bet that EBUS1010 would be in that list too (probably number one). Just for interest sake, how is the list compiled, do they just base it on the highest average for each subject, or the highest percentage of people who pass, or what:)?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
mrbassman said:
well the seng subject we are referring to is in the top 5 easiest subjects at the university. us engineers have a habit of calling subjects by their subject code because the truth be told we are very lazy :D
i figured you were calling it my its code i just didnt know what the code was....over in education we call them by the numbers cause everything is prefixed with educ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)