Semester 2 Timetable (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
do u think if u just have one lec on monday will be annoying?coz i have one Hour lec on monday 3pm-4pm, so sucks... :chainsaw:
which is why you can go to uni. say 'can i have a workshop on monday' and they change it

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
which is why you can go to uni. say 'can i have a workshop on monday' and they change it
i will do that later...i need to move some lec or turorial from thurs to monday,...how many hours per week for ur timetable?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
im shitting myself, im doing 5 subjects per semester in first year..but next year i do 7

and my 3 hour labs turn into 4 hour labs, i am so going to die!

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
im shitting myself, im doing 5 subjects per semester in first year..but next year i do 7

and my 3 hour labs turn into 4 hour labs, i am so going to die!
u do pharmacy? .............that will be very horrible though

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
i will do that later...i need to move some lec or turorial from thurs to monday,...how many hours per week for ur timetable?
12 hrs i think :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im screwed for tomorrow kids. terribly screwed. thanks to ecmt actually.
Spent 7 days studying for ecmt trying to get a measly credit.
then spent 4pm-4am(sic) studying political economy monday.
Then 10am-1:30pm (to before the exam) studying pol econ again on tuesday
Then 4pm-who knows studying marketing today. Really don't have enough knowledge.
If i don't get a credit for ecmt and/or either 2 hd's 1c or 1hd 2d's. I'll scream

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
im screwed for tomorrow kids. terribly screwed. thanks to ecmt actually.
Spent 7 days studying for ecmt trying to get a measly credit.
then spent 4pm-4am(sic) studying political economy monday.
Then 10am-1:30pm (to before the exam) studying pol econ again on tuesday
Then 4pm-who knows studying marketing today. Really don't have enough knowledge.
If i don't get a credit for ecmt and/or either 2 hd's 1c or 1hd 2d's. I'll scream
ur marketing exam is so stupid,30% with ALL mc....... :cool:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
ur marketing exam is so stupid,30% with ALL mc....... :cool:
luckily this one is better than our mid-sem.
if you would have taken our mid-sem you would have screamed. all multiple choice seemed awesome, but the exam was ridiculous. Just absolutely indescribable. Really esoteric and ambiguous. Plain shit. The average marks was 10.9/20!! For multiple choice! That's just crazy.
This one is apparently better though according to last years. But its heavily text-book orientated.
It takes about 2-3 hours to summarise all the terms and key parts in a chapter. So for this exam it takes about 15 hours just for summarising stuff.
Believe it or not, this exam requires more preparation than political economy: 400 page textbook, lots of practice essays, lots of key terms etc.
Maybe not as much as econometrics (but then again most ecmt preperation was futile. That test really pissed me off. it was my chance to actually go well considering i was helping people before hand and even tutoring my friend (amazing considering i didnt do maths since yr 10). I put so much time and effort into it, then the examiner just shat in my face.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
luckily this one is better than our mid-sem.
if you would have taken our mid-sem you would have screamed. all multiple choice seemed awesome, but the exam was ridiculous. Just absolutely indescribable. Really esoteric and ambiguous. Plain shit. The average marks was 10.9/20!! For multiple choice! That's just crazy.
This one is apparently better though according to last years. But its heavily text-book orientated.
It takes about 2-3 hours to summarise all the terms and key parts in a chapter. So for this exam it takes about 15 hours just for summarising stuff.
Believe it or not, this exam requires more preparation than political economy: 400 page textbook, lots of practice essays, lots of key terms etc.
Maybe not as much as econometrics (but then again most ecmt preperation was futile. That test really pissed me off. it was my chance to actually go well considering i was helping people before hand and even tutoring my friend (amazing considering i didnt do maths since yr 10). I put so much time and effort into it, then the examiner just shat in my face.
oh..i believe the marketing exam requires more..lol.......i still think its easy for ppl to pass marketing( this course), like final is only 30%......what the.....
ecmt exam made me feel very bad :mad: since i did 4u maths,well, it doesnt help my ecmt and also maths is my weakness :mad:
finished ECON, move on to the shittest unit ACCT..........thats just life~~

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
oh..i believe the marketing exam requires more..lol.......i still think its easy for ppl to pass marketing( this course), like final is only 30%......what the.....
ecmt exam made me feel very bad :mad: since i did 4u maths,well, it doesnt help my ecmt and also maths is my weakness :mad:
finished ECON, move on to the shittest unit ACCT..........thats just life~~
Yes, its easy to pass but hard to do well (which is what I'm tring to do.) The final is 30% because the marketing plan takes up 40-50% of the mark (can't remember). I think this is fair. My marketing plan was, for instance, about 30 pages (excl the group diary entries which made sure we met twice a week for one hour outside of class).
hehe maths is your weakness :p I love it when you say that. Even though you coped with 4u maths. Did well in 3u maths.
If maths is your weakness take up english. Or an arts subject.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Yes, its easy to pass but hard to do well (which is what I'm tring to do.) The final is 30% because the marketing plan takes up 40-50% of the mark (can't remember). I think this is fair. My marketing plan was, for instance, about 30 pages (excl the group diary entries which made sure we met twice a week for one hour outside of class).
hehe maths is your weakness :p I love it when you say that. Even though you coped with 4u maths. Did well in 3u maths.
If maths is your weakness take up english. Or an arts subject.
i perfer psychology and language (itlian)haha.........but huh,,,,,,.i think i can choose these units next yr............errrrr :confused: not sure..........without maths is good :uhhuh:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
i perfer psychology and language (itlian)haha.........but huh,,,,,,.i think i can choose these units next yr............errrrr :confused: not sure..........without maths is good :uhhuh:
no maths? youre a discrace to asia.
psych has maths :) I will hopefully be doing psych but the maths is making me reconsider

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
no maths? youre a discrace to asia.
psych has maths :) I will hopefully be doing psych but the maths is making me reconsider
i may do language...the maths in psych will not that hard like ecmt i think .i dont know............
lol, "RECONSIDER"...............HAHA..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
psych is good subject, and bcz of maths, u reconsider..just do it.. u can handle that easy maths :p
yeah i guess so. i just want to do psych so i can read minds. they only teach that in 3rd year though I think

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
yeah i guess so. i just want to do psych so i can read minds. they only teach that in 3rd year though I think
...off now..........GOOD LUCK with ur MARKETING MC...lol :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)