Semester 2 Timetable (1 Viewer)

sesquipedalian

HSC
Here i was waiting, going out of my mind because i had to WAIT for the semester 2 timetable. Work wanted to know what shifts i could take and i couldnt tell them, so i promised that as soon as i get it i'll tell it.

Ok, so the timetable is up, Fantastic!!! However how are you supposed to know what tut group you are in? Without that its pointless coz u could be in ANY at ANY time... so i am back to waiting again!!! :(

Btw, Yay, 8 o'clock lecture on Wednesday... c'mon they surely can do better than that! Noone's brain works until at least 10! Also for primary 1st yr, are our english tuts REALLY 3 hours long!? Coz i know some people who will be catching up on a lotta sleep in those ones if it is! :p

Yes, i am cynical... :p Waiting for timetables does that to me!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i KNOW!! 20 mins late was, as i said, unasseptible :p

8am starts can be better - less traffic!! :D

i was a bit disappointed that we don't find out our tutes until we go back... but two subjects are on webct already!! enjoy the rest of the holidays!!

sesquipedalian

HSC
True re: 8 oclock start and traffic, but still.... I think they are trying to kill us!!! :p Lol! I cant wait to hear about everyones prac.

I have calmed down now, i realise that i wont get ANY shifts at work except for the dreaded 8:00 start on Sunday and that when i get my tut groups then maybe i can look into finding a new job... We'll see!

I thought coz ACU was so small (compared to other unis) that they would have everything sorted considering there are less people and less to organise, but i guess that they have to share the facilities and that and there arent as many lecturers compared to the bigger unis. HmMmmMm! We'll see how this all plays out, i thank God i can drive now coz i am not gunna be sittin on campus for 5 hours between lectures and tuts! :p *cynical Aine comes out to play again!!*

ACU_chicka

HSC
personal timetables

hey does anyone know whats happening with our personal timetables? they should already be up, but it doesnt say or have anything written on the website ;(
cheers ;)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
there are personalised timetables??????

for what subjects????

where do we find out our tutorials?????

i couldnt get any shifts for work either... damn ACU puts their timetables up too late....

someone plz help my confusion....

and hey sesqupadaliean!!!! (soz if i spelt wrong)

ACU_chicka

HSC
hey u 2,

r u guys first year?

if so im not sure with bu guys?

but yeah they usually post up ur timabale for all ur subjects, an no u dot get to pick.... the only time u ever get o pick is when ur just starting forst year first sem...

also the uni is doing a few changes atm so im thinking they wont be doing timetab;es this year ;( which sucks...

but as in terms of choosing ur classes u dont get too but u can always do a swap with someone else

SweetSeasons

HSC
gee, that's kinda suck, so u could be at uni 5 days a week and have no say in it... O well o at least nextyear I'll be doing the course I want to do

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i have a 4 day w/e every w/e :p, my now timetable is quite nice, i didnt even have to make any tute changes :D ...if only i went better in my results from last semester

ACU_chicka

HSC
yeah but the subs i did were pretty good, so i guess its do-able when that happens ;)........ my aim HDs all round this semester, lets see if i can do it, while im on prac all term, at tafe, working 4 days a week, plus going to classes and doing work for classes lol WISH ME LUCK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)