Semester I Timetable (2006) (2 Viewers)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
my timetable's fully packed, no idea what im gonna do. ima die this year, i even have to quite my job soon! dammit

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
okay new timetable:

Shall have to get that ECON1001 tutorial moved though

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I'm pretty stoked with it. 23 hours, huge cutback on last year.
Around 20 hours per week (fluctuates with pharmacology PBL/lab/poster and biochem lab). Much better than 30+ last semester.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Templar said:
Around 20 hours per week (fluctuates with pharmacology PBL/lab/poster and biochem lab). Much better than 30+ last semester.
You serious? That's nuts. You should have kept engineering :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I suggest everyone check their timetables this week.
They just changed mine, the bastards. I went from having 11am starts, to 9am starts 3 times a week. and i have 5 hours straight on thurs and 4 hours straight on tues.

This is CRAP!

jellybeenz

HSC
What the fuck??? Why have they changed my timetable!??? Its all a fucking piece of shit now.... what the fuck is wrong with this fuckign university...

jellybeenz

HSC
I am so angry... I spent hours queueing up... I told work what times I was available and then they fucking do this to me... fuck them and their fucking bullshit, im going to what my original timetable says until they officially tell me otherwise.

hey grk_styl... do u think its something to do with psych, since we both do psych and are affected? Or maybe its just general "lets fuck everybody around and see how mad they get" fun for the timetabling department.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
how's this for fcuked up? i have 8 hours straight every second monday, 7 hours straight every second thursday, and only 2 lectures on friday. and i finish at 5 or 6 most days. and on wednesday i start at 8 and finish at 6. and u know the really fcuked up bit? this is the best timetable i can get.

this is what u get for doing science.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
jellybeenz said:
I am so angry... I spent hours queueing up... I told work what times I was available and then they fucking do this to me... fuck them and their fucking bullshit, im going to what my original timetable says until they officially tell me otherwise.

hey grk_styl... do u think its something to do with psych, since we both do psych and are affected? Or maybe its just general "lets fuck everybody around and see how mad they get" fun for the timetabling department.
you sound like i did ALL yesterday. i even went to dancing saying, "fuck fuck fuck usyd and it's fucking admin system"...i shoved that in all the hsc kids visions of usyd being perfect. pffft.

i'm not sure. this same thing happened to me last year, so it could be because of psych. i was in the Lectures 2,4,6,8,10 stream, and got changed to the 1,3,5,7,9, etc which means i missed the first lecture. ok given that i can go next week to the other stream and it will be ok, THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

it's a joke. i'd probably suggest going into madsen/student centre and trying to re-do it. esp since they stuffed up ur work availability.

i'm only shitty coz i had the perfect tt (3-4 hours for 4 days) and now i have 2 days with 2 hours, and the rest all bunched up into 9AM STARTS!!!! i'll just overdose on caffeine. and my parents can sue the uni. bastards.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:(
that's horrible. i do psych and lucky my timetable hasn't been changed but on the other hand I'm still at uni 5 days/week for minimal hours. grrrrr!

I've had the most horrible days. Way too much to do (literally coming home at 10pm).

jellybeenz

HSC
grk_styl said:
you sound like i did ALL yesterday. i even went to dancing saying, "fuck fuck fuck usyd and it's fucking admin system"...i shoved that in all the hsc kids visions of usyd being perfect. pffft.

i'm not sure. this same thing happened to me last year, so it could be because of psych. i was in the Lectures 2,4,6,8,10 stream, and got changed to the 1,3,5,7,9, etc which means i missed the first lecture. ok given that i can go next week to the other stream and it will be ok, THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

it's a joke. i'd probably suggest going into madsen/student centre and trying to re-do it. esp since they stuffed up ur work availability.

i'm only shitty coz i had the perfect tt (3-4 hours for 4 days) and now i have 2 days with 2 hours, and the rest all bunched up into 9AM STARTS!!!! i'll just overdose on caffeine. and my parents can sue the uni. bastards.
I am going to madsen today. I've had it with this bullshit. Unless a tute has been cancelled I dont see why this would happen. If you hadnt told me to check mine, I never would have checked it. I never would have known and could have ended up in shit because of attending the wrong tutes. This is ridiculous.

My psych tutes were the only thing changed- leading to hours and hours of breaks that just werent there before. I'll let you know what they tell me at madsen, because you should probably get yours changed as well. They didnt even send an email or anything making us aware of the changes. Total incompetence on their part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)