Senior geography project ideas (1 Viewer)

Kaisirus

HSC
I need ideas for my SGP, it will be carried out around Randwick or somewhere in eastern suburbs.
It can be be human or physical based.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
lol. i remwber this. SGPs hahaha. my report was 7000 words

Brookebrookebrooke

HSC
I did mine on how external factors (e.g. day, time, weather etc) affect traffic conditions. Literally stood on a bridge twice a day for two weeks counting the amount of vehicles that passed in 2 minutes. Then I recorded weather conditions, the day, the time and all that to see how it influenced traffic conditions. Got quite a high mark for it. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the report

madharris

HSC
N/A
I did mine on how external factors (e.g. day, time, weather etc) affect traffic conditions. Literally stood on a bridge twice a day for two weeks counting the amount of vehicles that passed in 2 minutes. Then I recorded weather conditions, the day, the time and all that to see how it influenced traffic conditions. Got quite a high mark for it. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the report
That dedication... I did mine the night before. Made up all of my surveys, results and everything. I got my pictures from google imagines and google streetview ^.^
I think i ended up getting like 55/60 or something! hahaha
I could use the help on the report if you could contact me through Email: shiven97@msn.com
Just make a new thread and post what you need help with

Brookebrookebrooke

HSC
To all the people emailing me for my report, I uploaded it to the resource section of geography under 'Senior Geography Project - Traffic Analysis Report'. Message me if you have any questions regarding the assignment. Cheers

joseph_mccarthy

HSC
Could you please tell me where you got your primary research from, for e.g who did you interview, who did you email, and what questions were asked in your survey?

Thanks,
Joseph

andre_joshua

HSC
N/A
Hey Joseph,

Did you end up finding her report? if so could you please tell me how?

God bless

Brookebrookebrooke

HSC

AR313

HSC
Hello, it’s 2020 and I have to do my SGP this term... any ideas ?

jayonzzyy

HSC
Hey It's 2021 and my SGP is due in two weeks and I still don't know what topic I should do. Any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)