Senior Officer's experiences and account of middle eastern crime (2 Viewers)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Actually he didn't grab him and harass him because he was Middle Eastern, it was a strategy to solve a crime.
Whether that strategy was the 'right' or 'wrong' thing to do is debatable but either way it was effective....
The thing you have to understand about generally middle-eastern people, and more specifically Lebanese people, is that they're raised up to act tough, to appear tough. They do this through gangs and large groups.

The showcase this behaviour even at school. I'll give you an example:

Okay, you have an "Aussie" person, who in Yr.9 picks a fight with a Lebanese person, because the Lebanese person has annoyed him for a long time, and quite frankly he's sick of it. The Aussie person has a fat-muscular build, so he's quite strong. They end up having a fight. The aussie person is winning the fight, and along comes another Lebanese person, who is of similar build, who sneaks in a drop punch and drops him to the ground.

Fast forward 1 year later, and there's another fight, as the "wogs" have, in groups, been saying things about his sister and his mom, constantly shouting obscene slogans and suggestive comments to them. He takes this silently and relatively peacefully at first, until he has enough and begins to start teasing the lebs back. Eventually it ends up as a fight, as he's finally snapped, and its ended up a 5-on-one. He manages to get dropped on the floor, and while down, is repeatively punched and kicked, while lying on the ground for really no justifiable reason. They then try to act "apologetic" the day after, trying to act pleasant to get away with it. The lebs for the most part, got away with it (2 afterschool detentions - nothing), but it literally sickened the co-ordinator (who was lebanese, but was a bit too easy with them i have to admit).

The end result is that the guy is now a racist, towards everybody as a result of all this. He's racist to "wogs", asians, blacks, you name it. The only person who he's not completely racist (if there is such a thing) is me, since i've really done nothing wrong to anyone throughout school, and is known as a relatively peaceful person.

Not once have i seen a Lebanese person go into a fight without 1 or more person going in as well during the course of the fight.
And every single lebanese person that i have seen, and interacted with, have showcased their personality, or aspects of their personality, to be similar to the portrayed "lebanese stereotype"

Got a bit distracted, so now for the response so back to what i was saying:

If the police, does actually force him by the neck and does what the police officer did in the article, then he can effectively control that group. Thats because compared to the middle-east, the police here, is waaayyy too soft.

Last edited:

Optophobia

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Actually he didn't grab him and harass him because he was Middle Eastern, it was a strategy to solve a crime.
Whether that strategy was the 'right' or 'wrong' thing to do is debatable but either way it was effective.
No, he grabbed onto him because he was lebanese. That is what the whole speech is about. Lebanese people who dare be unruly in the prescence of this white supramacist police officer.

The Brucemaster said:
So what you are saying is that a university lecturer knows more about operational policing than an experienced detective? Riiiiiight.....
This university lecturer joined NSW police in 1976 and left in 1996. Since then he has been at university. His approach is more realistic and the emotional/racist crap in the speech above.

The Brucemaster said:
In any event, all police officers must complete some form of tertiary education, either doing the Bachelor of Policing at UWS or the Associate Diploma, done by correspondence through Charles Sturt after completing training so I really don't see your point...
Degrees done by correspondence don't allow one on one interaction.

Optophobia

HSC
S1M0 said:
The thing you have to understand about generally middle-eastern people, and more specifically Lebanese people, is that they're raised up to act tough, to appear tough. They do this through gangs and large groups.
At least they dont engage in soul raping like Australians do. Perhaps they join gangs as a way of identifying with a group because they aren't allowed to join in with those elite white-Australians. They have no chance of fitting into the hierarchy of things when immersed in a group of racist Australians (who really are racist, whether they admit to it or not). They may not at the bottom of the hierarchy; they are placed outside of it all together. They feel (and are) excluded. Exclusion = marginalising. When you marginalise you can't expect them to act like these decent ever so orderly Australians (who have arses which the sun shines out of).

S1M0 said:
Okay, you have an "Aussie" person, who in Yr.9 picks a fight with a Lebanese person, because the Lebanese person has annoyed him for a long time, and quite frankly he's sick of it.
No Lebanese person ever anoyed me. I would have to say that he was being annoyed because he deserved it.
S1M0 said:
The Aussie person has a fat-muscular build, so he's quite strong. They end up having a fight. The aussie person is winning the fight, and along comes another Lebanese person, who is of similar build, who sneaks in a drop punch and drops him to the ground.
You're in a power struggle just like the person who gave this speech. It isn't as simple as Us V Them.

S1M0 said:
If the police, does actually force him by the neck and does what the police officer did in the article, then he can effectively control that group. Thats because compared to the middle-east, the police here, is waaayyy too soft.
Yeh, the police here are too soft. I would much rather live in the middle east than here (sarcasm).

This is where the problem with common sense comes in. Common sense says if you see a child doing a bad thing then you smack it. Smacking does not always work, especially on children who have psychological traits which reject such discipline - most serial murderers have had strict childhoods.

You get society to appoint police officers who treat Lebanese gang members like shit and then you expect those lebanese gang members to have respect for a society which has punished and persecuted them. Common sense approaches don't apply in most of these situations.

The toughness and attitude of police is litmus paper of the society in which they live.

Last edited:

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
A person with a degree has an advantage over someone with out a degree
That is the type of closed mind that wil only reuce your ability to be an effective and quality officer; you seem to have your own prejudices and formulated opinions. Merely because they are dictated by political correctness does not make them any more valid..

As for the relevance of particular units, let me explain it..

In the first two years, the most valuable and relevant units studied, in terms of operational policing, include:

- Introduction to Policing Practice,
- Traffic: Safety, Crime and Management
- Law, Evidence and Procedure
- Policing Operations
- Criminal Investigations
- Ethics in Policing

In the first semester of third year, our last UWS study period, the two core units are:

- Crime Prevention and Community Safety,
- Young People and Policing

Sure they are relevant, however in terms of operational application, they are less pertinent. I suggest you grasp the course structure more actively..

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Optophobia said:
At least they dont engage in soul raping like Australians do. Perhaps they join gangs as a way of identifying with a group because they aren't allowed to join in with those elite white-Australians. They have no chance of fitting into the hierarchy of things when immersed in a group of racist Australians (who really are racist, whether they admit to it or not). They may not at the bottom of the hierarchy; they are placed outside of it all together. They feel (and are) excluded. Exclusion = marginalising. When you marginalise you can't expect them to act like these decent ever so orderly Australians (who have arses which the sun shines out of).

No Lebanese person ever anoyed me. I would have to say that he was being annoyed because he deserved it.
You're in a power struggle just like the person who gave this speech. It isn't as simple as Us V Them.

Yeh, the police here are too soft. I would much rather live in the middle east than here (sarcasm).

This is where the problem with common sense comes in. Common sense says if you see a child doing a bad thing then you smack it. Smacking does not always work, especially on children who have psychological traits which reject such discipline - most serial murderers have had strict childhoods.

You get society to appoint police officers who treat Lebanese gang members like shit and then you expect those lebanese gang members to have respect for a society which has punished and persecuted them. Common sense approaches don't apply in most of these situations.

The toughness and attitude of police is litmus paper of the society in which they live.
Well, you definately make a good argument, and you might actually be right. Mabye it was outside influences and racism from other "aussies" that caused him to act that way. One things for sure, i'm glad that there's gonna be a police officer like you on the street, who wont neccesarily be racist towards "non-aussies".

hey have no chance of fitting into the hierarchy of things when immersed in a group of racist Australians
When i reflect on it now, there have even been cases of this happening, where lebanese guys are "rejected" in a sense, in a non-direct manner, by "aussies".

Probably just my slight bias against lebs. They always call me "gipo", and brag how they're always better than everyone else. Gets on my nerves.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Oh well.

""All it did was open the debate because for whatever reason there are a number of people in academia and in the government that did not want to talk about Middle eastern crime.""

eg. The Sydney Morning Herald.

Optophobia

HSC
Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
jb_nc said:
SMH does talk about middle eastern crime. They have that turkey Paul Sheehan and the world's best troll Miranda Devine writing columns every week on the crap.
:rofl: Yeah she is a bit of a troll, isnt she...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I'm sorry but if you read my thesis here

at www.hai2u.com - you'll find that i've researched the matter and have come to the diametrically opposing conclusion that this Kennedy guy.

I reckon a new genocide for all lebanese will solve the problem fairly fast.

Sweet.
At www.gabenewell.com, you shall discover the true identity of both your interior and exterior appearance in regards to previous incidents.

Optophobia

HSC
I really have no idea what you're talking about, but this is the first paragraph of the article:

Tall tales from a whistleblowing ex-cop

IT HAS become a celebrated story, told by the whistleblowing former policeman Tim Priest. The trouble is, it isn't true.
Do you know what a "tall tale" is?

Optophobia

HSC
oh, lol, guess what guys..

You know Pauline Hanson's tirades against Asians and immigrants in the 90's?

yeh well, jokes on you, it was simply her ploy to try to get us to start talking about racism in this country. You know, her speech to parliament? LoL, pranked! She really doesn't believe what she says deep down...... NO REALLY, SHE DOESN'T.

Pfft. :uhoh:

That is the worst excuse i've ever heard in my life.

And besides... Even if it were true, that wasn't the way it was presented to this forum.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)