Senior school (1 Viewer)

adriano_negr0

HSC
Is yr 11 and yr 12 that hard. Should I be dreading yr 12. Or is it not that bad. Whats the secret to success

Tofuu

HSC
yr12 is really crammed in
yr11 on the other hand isn't too bad and you should be able to cope with your subjects

secret to success = learn not to be lazy and leave things off, it kills

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I found year 11 to be harder, because I did extra units by correspondence.

Really, your aiming for a 75+, and you're already doing accelerated subjects, and set for MX2. I think you'll be fine. Success is relative. You seem pretty smart, and you have a practical goal. Therefore, HSC shouldn't be too difficult to manage.

victoria10

HSC
with the subjects your doing you will be fine to get the marks cause they all scale pretty alright, AS LONG AS YOU DO THE WORK.

if you dont put any effort in and leave it all to the last minute you wont do well. try and revise your work, i no im sounding like a teacher but its the best way to learn the stuff you need to know.

i found year harder then year 12, but i guess i have only done 1 term of year 12, its more the fact that all the work we do goes toowards our hsc, which hasnt really hit me yet.

pretty much dont be lazy and you will be good to go

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Secret to success is to work hard, but at the same time, have a balanced life. Go out occasionally, do sport, go on MSN, play games, but all in moderation.

And no, Year 12 is awesome - it's the best year of schooling. Would be even better if there was less stress, but you can't get everything in life. ;)

adriano_negr0

HSC
I found year 11 to be harder, because I did extra units by correspondence.

Really, your aiming for a 75+, and you're already doing accelerated subjects, and set for MX2. I think you'll be fine. Success is relative. You seem pretty smart, and you have a practical goal. Therefore, HSC shouldn't be too difficult to manage.
I'm good at maths. ns about physics casue i have never payed attention in science lol. and everything else will be interesting. but i think i can get to uni aslong as i just dnt go insane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)