• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sensing Murder (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
Does anyone else love this show? are you freaked out by it to the point of constant goosebumps? well i am.

still not sure if i totally believe it or its just some really tricky editing or what, but im hooked and want to believe that its real.

what are ur thoughts?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
never heard of it. what is it about, some type of murders perhaps? whens it on etc.

It

HSC
Its on channel 10. Basically, there is an unsolved murder and psychics are given a photo or something of the victim and they somehow reach really amazing conclusions that incorporate the proven facts n shit. its hard to explain, but really quite amazing. check out the channel 10 website to see when its on in ur area if ur interested or even just to read up on it.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I watched one of the first ones AAAAAAAAAGGGGESSS ago and it freaked me out so much that i was too scared to look out my own window.. I turned the tv off and the light off and bolted so fast into my room it wasnt funny. Then i slept with my light on all night. hahaha im so pathetic

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
I get freaked out by it every time i watch it but i am dumb enough to keep watching it everytime it's on

It

HSC
lol.. it freaks the shit outta me but i just cant help but watch. i constantly get shivers n goosebumps whenever some link or connection is made and it is pretty unsettling. oh well, im weird.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
LOL...or like there's an ad break and then u hear some noise like the pipes or something and u jump and turn on the light

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yesterday when he was on about the spiritual number i like started calculating mine out to see if the day i like had an accident (last Sat) was the same but it wasn't

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its freaky ... i dunno why on earth I watch it. Theres something about the show that makes you watch it. Maybe its the whole psyhic thing and how they can solve things with very little information.

kittycat552

that show on channel 7 - forensic investigators i think... it was so much better than sensing murder

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes, this show is freaky, so der really are psychics that know what happened in those murders, scary stuff, i really didnt believe it until i saw it ...

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
mizz_smee said:
its creapy i watch csi and without a trace instead
csi miami and los angeles or whatever the new one is shit, the original is really awesome but the new ones are so fake and crap, i cant stand them.

I didnt really like that forensic investigators but I love sensing murder!!! I also tried to watch that medium show last night but I didnt really like it! I think sensing murder is awesome though!!!

It

HSC
tiney225 said:
that show on channel 7 - forensic investigators i think... it was so much better than sensing murder
do you mean the one that was on last year and hosted by lisa mc cune? well, i thought that was pretty good too and i loved it also. i just think that sensing murder (with the psychic stuff) adds such a different element that makes it even more so addictive.

im still not 100% sure about the psychic powers thing but sensing murder definately makes me believe more than before. i mean, no bloody other show makes me shiver n freak out so much as this!!

HSC
this show is fucking shit.
the psychics say such general and obvious things, but the way they edit it and the language register that the narrator uses tricks the veiwer into thinking they've recounted it exactly.
for example, when one of them was discribing the house, she asid something vague like "it has a pointed roof, with steps leading upto the front varrandah" and then it cut to a photo of the house, and the narrator said something like "miraculously, the psychics are able to recounti intricate detail of the crime scene"

but think about it carefully, how many houses in australia would have a pointed roof with stairs running upto the front varrandah? my guess would be most of them.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
damnit.. mine does :(

still, its a good point mcdickpants, now that i think about it, i kinda agree

It

HSC
yeah i dont want to admit it, but i do kinda agree..... i want to believe its real. in saying that however, i do think that there is something there that the psychics can provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)