Sex before an exam? (1 Viewer)

Rohanco

HSC
Some chick literally picked me up at the library right before trials. Let me tell ypu Sex is the best stress releif before any exam!

RANK 1

HSC
My dick, been there done that,
Your dick sits there with dunce cap,
My dick, V.I.P.
Your shit needs I.D.

Neo69

HSC
Perhaps its because ejaculation makes him lose a certain substance in his body which makes him lose concentration
dw i do the same with my girlfriend

Neeky Neek

HSC
'Hsc 2013' and you've moved out...what?
Some kids have difficult circumstances during the HSC I completely understand that she might be living with her boyfriend during the hsc.
I am renting my own place for the HSC and it works fine, substantially better than living with my family. Currently completing 4unit English, Adv Math, Physics, Design and Visual Arts and topping 5 of my subjects in competitive classes, and 2nd in the other 2. But in regards to the main post. Honestly it might just be how he feels, that sex before an exam is detrimental to performance. He might just not want sex, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about you, it might just mean that he needs a break. I lived with my boyfriend for the 2month transition and honestly it can be hard at our age, especially with inequalities in sex-drives. That was the biggest problem for me, we ended up settling for 3-4 times a week, sometimes cuddling and just chatting is better. My advice, don't push it. As much as people say they are, guys aren't always sex-hungry monsters that need sex all the time. Respect that he needs space and I am sure everything will turn out fine. :angel:
Remember though, sex is awesome but really it isn't everything. It is much better in the long term to have a relationship more centred around reating to eachother than just being in it for the fun. :devil:

ShadowLighte

HSC
Well, when you orgasm your brain floods with hormones which make you feel happy and stop worrying for that time which may lead to distraction or make him want more or maybe he really needs to focus and plan everything out or whatnot. But I'd think that sex would make him relax so he's less stressed. Hm ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)