Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
rang dont mean a thang

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Mantello said:
Ok, which is better, learning to have sex at a young age?
OR
Going into that romantic bedroom stripping the clothes off, you know the shit is gonna happen & you're excited, then BAM your beautiful night is ruined because you wouldn't have a clue on how to, or where to insert your joyful penis into that womans vag.

Plusi n general it's understandable to not know what you are doing at a young age having sex for the first time, girls or guys can be fine with that and understand...but like, when you just got married, it'll be a little awkward!

you know there are other things you can do apart from sex. people aren't so dumb as to not know HOW to have sex. it's a learning process.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You sum up various things nicely

chamelia

HSC
Okay kiddies.

Sex 'aint no thing you gotta hide. No,no,no,no. Don't hide your love away. Share it, water it, spread your seeds and watch them blossom.

1) Sexy sex mc sex is for the ridey, rootey, maybe up the pa-tootey? Gotta have it now. Brrrrm brrrrrrrrm.

2) Mmmm. Sigh sex. Closed eye sex. Slow sex. Want to dive in so deep. WARNING* For long time lovers only.

These are the two basic types of sex. Both types of sex may be experienced whether in or out of a husband/wife partnership. Both types are fulfilling and uterly exciting. Both are natural means of expression and of release. Both are healthy for your body and your soul.

So doet. Doet. Doet it know. Lick it good.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39100
I think this sums up the retarded 'no sex before marriage' perspective nicely
That would be a product of the abstinence only sex ed program in America. Just because you don't want to do it doesn't mean you don't know how to do it. Poor couple though. That's a bit too much fumbling for my liking. And I'd be so embarassed if I were in their position, reporting on a private incident--and awkward one at that--to a public outlet. Then again, they probably don't know that this lack of knowledge is quite embarassing, hence why they never acquired it earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)